Chapter 4

There is a meeting today and I am supposed to be attending it.

Everyone was ready and safely seated in the car. I joined them later as well.

We were on our way to reach our destination.
Our business is extremely risky, one wrong move can make us meet a real angel in no time. So we always park our car a bit far from the real spot then we walk the small distance together.
Me being the impatient one, started walking ahead of them since they were really busy on discussing a silly topic than moving out.
Turns out my impatience really bit my ass this time. Coz-

BOOM!!!!!

I didn't notice that cake coming, nor the owner.
No one even dares to raise their gun on me and here some dumb wit has the guts to push me with a cake. Of course, a FREAKING CHOCOLATE CAKE!!

         I looked up from my suit to glare at the culprit....... b-but....umm..... All that came out was a frozen me with eyes blown out of my socket. And-
My eyes met those beautiful olive green ones...
I never dared to anything at the woman's, but her eyes were full of different emotions.
Forest green eyes where I would love to get lost. I didn't notice till now that they were burning with......anger?

'Because you were too busy admiring her eyes that you forgot, you were the one to destroy her cake, YOU DUMB BITCH.'- reminded my mind.

   I think she saying something, as soon as I heard her sayings. I was fueled by her choice of words. I didn't even realize when I started giving her a piece of mind.

That's right- You wanna fight woman! Then so will I !!! The Game is so on!!😎

     It seems that she doesn't know the meaning of being quite.....
At last she gave up and started walking away.
I stopped her and did something which not only made her shock but also me( of course I won't show it).
    I moved my index finger towards her cheeks and wiped some cake off and licked it.....um.....while smirking.
 She just stomped her foot and left.
I think I almost pissed my pants.
I am really surprising myself today ain't I ??....... What am I doing?....... What is she doing to me?
It's all her fault!!.....urghhhh!!

There was a faint voice of someone laughing behind me...... Even a blind person can guess the owner of this voice.

CULLAN THAT JERK!!! HE EVEN HAS THE AUDACITY TO DO THAT!

As soon as I turned around, I was greeted by the sight of everyone having their jaws dropped and a very amused expression on their faces. No one dared to laugh.

Except one person......the bastard!!
Perks of being my childhood friend. He doesn't even get affected by my glares. Shameless......

    Now its impossible to go to the meeting in this state. That shitty cake is sticking eveywhere on my body...urghh!!
All thanks to that woman.

    So as expected the meeting was     postponed to next week. I got inside the car and we all made our way back to home. No one spoke a word during the ride. But I knew that they all were trying hard not to laugh. Their faces were quite obvious.

    Now I am standing in front of my mansion's door, I was about to press the bell button when the door was opened by our maid, Lucy

   "Hello!!! how-" she was about to ask but stopped as soon as she saw me in THIS specific state. Well, can't blame her. It's not daily that she sees a man with extreme amount of cake smell and a dark brown stain on his suit.
She was shocked but that small hint of amusement didn't go unnoticed by me.
      I went way inside, ignoring her. Half way through I started hearing my mom laughing and my father giggling. Uhhhhh!!
So ignoring them all, I went straight into my room.

Though it was almost dinner time, I didn't have the appetite to eat anything

Though it was almost dinner time, I didn't have the appetite to eat anything. So after cleaning myself and changing into something comfortable I decided to sleep my stress away.
I closed my eyes but those forest green eyes were messing with my mind again. With the last thought and lots of struggle later, I went off to sleep....