Chapter 15

Claudia's POV

Sigh.

Today is sunday. That's why I am still in my bed. Still.

Its now 10 a.m.

Yesterday the whole party thing really made me exhausted.

Suddenly there was a tail on my face. Must be Cherry.

Hehe.

He thinks I am still asleep because I haven't open my eyes yet. He loves to play with me. I mean irritate me.

Umph!

My goodness! This little-

"Ouch" I screamed making Cherry look at me happily.

This little brat is jumping on me to wake me.

I glared at him still laying down. He wiggled his tail and lied on my stomach ignoring me.

Now he wants to sleep. Ahh!

"Get up Cherry. Now I am not in a mood to sleep." I said as I picked him up from me and placed him back on the bed.

I went inside the bathroom and did my morning routine. Changed into fresh clothes. Detangled my hair and applied lipbalm a bit. Then I came out of my bathroom to see Cherry fast asleep.

"Come on Cherry! Get up. Are you planning to sleep the whole day!" I went near him to pick him up. I then went downstairs with him in my arms still sleeping.

I made my way towards the kitchen where my Mom is setting up the table for breakfast. Which includes pancakes, apple and orange juice and toasts.

She looked up and smiled as she noticed my presence.

"Good morning sweetie!"

"Good morning mama" I wished her taking a seat for myself and placing Cherry on my lap carefully.

"Good morning ladies!" I jumped in my seat by the sudden energetic voice of my dad. I looked up to see my dad giving me an sorry look.

"Gosh! you scared them. Sit down. Now everyone eat up." My mom scolded him while coming toward the table to join us.

"Sorry, honey." Dad whispered and got up to give a peck on her cheek. Mom glared at him and drank the whole glass of juice in one go while blushing.

By now my Dad's smirking while enjoying his pancakes.

Can't they see their innocent little daughter sitting in front of them!

'You are far from innocent'

BE QUIET!
.................

Currently I am sitting on my bed in my room staring at the wall in front.

I pushed myself out of the bed and went towards the left side of my bed. There is a mini stool type which has 2 drawers in it.

I opened the last drawer. It made a cracking sound because I haven't touched it until now.

There it sits.

The book. I smiled.

I took it out and went back on my bed.  I sat resting my back on the rest board and stretching my legs in front.

The door creaked opened and entered Cherry. I mean he pushed the door open. He came running towards me and tried to jump on the bed. I chuckled and picked him up from the floor. He came and placed himself besides me.

I brought my attention back towards the book.

"You know Cherry this book was, is and will always be my favourite"

"Rose dear, where are you?"

"Where is my little rose?"

She knew that I was hiding behind the curtains but she played along.

I giggled behind the curtains. Little did I knew that she is just pretending to search me.

"Boo!" She opened the curtains and caught the little me behind it.

"Awwww Granny! That's not fairrrr." She smiled and bend down on her knees and tucked my baby hair behind my ear.

"Hushh! Now tell me why did you came running up in between the movie? Huh? Didn't you liked it?" She inquired  examining my face.

I sat down while folding my legs and fidgeting with the button on my dress.

"You see, Belle got her Beast, Cinderella got her Prince Charming, Ariel got her Eric-"

"And..."

"Even I want a prince or king for myself. With whom I can play and share my secrets. And when we grow up our story will be written in books which everyone will enjoy....... Dad always calls me his princess. Does that mean that I have a prince?"

The 6 years old me requested her granny.

She chuckled and ruffled my hair.

Every girl must have wished her life to be like faiytale. Wished for her prince to come and fill her life with happiness. She might not had said it loud but somewhere in her heart she wished. Once in her life she dreamed.

Granny took me in her arms and placed me on her lap.

"Yes dear, but before that my little rosie needs to grow up. And I am sure she will   grow up into a graceful lady. Beautiful and elegant. Be a queen whom everyone will love and respect. From then your story will begin."

That day my granny wrote me this book. Its a story of how the King got his Queen.

I skipped through the pages of the book till the last page. I stroked my fingers over the written words in the middle of the page. There it was neatly written in cursive handwriting.

The King's Rose.

At the bottom right of the page it was written

- by Little Rose's Granny.

I lifted my gaze to see the little me hugging her granny while giggling. Granny turned to me. Her eyes crinkled as she smiles. Passing me her secretive smile she whispered...

"The story of your life has just begun..."

*************
Plz vote🌟
Comment 💬
& share with your friends!✌