chapter nineteen

YOUR POV:

Chloe knocked on my dorm door and I sat down my guitar and answered it. When I opened the door my breath caught in my throat. Chloe looked absolutely adorable and sexy. She wore some mom jeans with a white crop top. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had bangs covering her forehead. To conclude the outfit, some air forces that looked a little beat up.

"And who is this fine ass woman standing outside my door?" I smirked, checking her out and licking my lips, "I should let you know I am talking to this girl and I'm really really into her."

Chloe giggled, her cheeks flushing as she wrapped her arms around my neck, "You look pretty damn fine yourself." She smirked and looked down at my outfit.

(a/n: I was too lazy to describe the fit 😅 if you don't like it you can imagine something else 😁)

"Yeah, I know how to dress." I said a little cocky, knowing my style wasn't just rooted to one specific category.

"You know we look really cute together."

"It's all because of you." I grinned, kissing her lips softly, "So where are you taking me today?"

"Are you hungry at all right now?"

"I could go for something small."

"Coffee and donuts? Then I was thinking we could walk to that record store and look around? Unless you wanna do something else-"

Before she could ramble anymore, I leaned in and kissed her deeply. Her entire body relaxed into mine as she kissed back, both of us making out for a while. When air became an issue, we pulled away with a smack of our lips.

"That sounds perfect." I reassured her. Her cheeks flushed once more and she nodded, grabbing my hand and we were off on our little adventure.

"So has Beca given those flowers to Aubrey yet?" Chloe asked.

"Not as far as I know. She didn't even tell me they were for Aubrey. She said they were for Jesse." I snorted.

Chloe giggled, "Maybe Jesse does like pink."

"Maybe. It's cute that my sister has a crush."

Chloe hummed and agreed with me. She grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and I smiled, swinging our hands together. I loved being with her. I loved being around her. She gave me a high with her bubbly personality and her caring nature. She really was one of a kind.

"Have I told you how extremely gorgeous you are yet today?" I turned towards her and asked. Her cheeks heated up and her bottom lip jutted out into a small pout while her baby blue eyes softened.

"Stoppppppp."

"You're extremely gorgeous, Ms. Beale."

"And you give me an entire zoo in my stomach, Ms. Mitchelle. I'm gonna be your roadie when you're touring the world. I'll be wearing t-shirts with your face on them and you'll be signing my boobs."