Chapter 6: Capture the Flag more like Hunger Games

Marcey's p.o.v.

I awoke to the sound of fighting. I opened my eyes to see Maria. and let me just say all I saw was frizz. her hair had dramatic changed in size. I sat up and made a noise similar to that of a dying animal.

When I realized Maria was sleeping sitting up I threw a sandal I found at her. she woke up and said" whats going on?!!" I sighed and stood and helped her stand up." one your hair is restricting any light to your face and two we are in the Hermes cabin."

I ducked a shoe as it was thrown towards me. Maria was not so lucky. She was hit dead on with a pair of shoes. Connor and Travis walked over and said" sorry. the guys were fighting over who got to give you guys what."

I was utterly confused but shrugged" eh it's okay but I'm not waking up Jay. just saying he's a mess in the morning." I was than greeted by a pillow to the face. I glared at Jay" real classy dude real classy!" He shrugged and said" whatever!"

I stood and helped Maria stand. we made our way to the washroom.

~time skip brought by Apollo playing the Valdeznator~

After getting cleaned up we walked back to the Hermes cabin. Let me just say. that guys these guys are idiots but I never expect them to steal" THE DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE!! It's all ours guys!"

I sighed and shook my head. " these freaking idiots." Connor and Travis were smiling. they looked very proud. all of a sudden Will came running in and let me say he looked pissed.

" You imbeciles stole the Declaration of Independence!?!?" Connor and Travis looked at each other and nodded" um yea? Why do you need to know?" Will took a breath and said" let me ask you again. you sToLe tHe dEcLaRtIoN oF iNdEpEnDeNcE?!??"

Connor sighed" how many times do we have to tell you! Yes! We stole it!" Will growled" that's it! The Athena and Apollo cabins want to settle this! You and one other cabin, Against the Apollo and Athena cabin! If we win you give it back to the government! If you win you do whatever!"

Travis and Connor smiled evilly" deal!" Travis turned to one of the others" Markus go ask Clarisse if she wants to play captured the flag. it will give her a chance to beat the Athena cabin." Markus nodded and left the cabin.

Will nodded and said" capture the flag it is!" He turned and made his way out as Alfie walked in. Alfie yawned" what's going on?" Travis sighed" we're gonna have to play capture the flag against Apollo and Athena. I hope Ares agreed to play on our side."

Markus came back and nodded" she's in." Connor and Travis nodded and than they both turned to us and said" this is gonna be fun!"

~ time skip with Coach Hedge yelling PUT SOME CLOTHES ON!!~

I sat at the table with the others as Ethan walked over to join. he looked tired. like hella tired. He sighed and sat" hey guys." I nodded in response. Maria waved and Jay and Alfie said" yo." Ethan sighed and said" I had to do paper work. like a ton."

I asked" what kind?" He laid his head down" like your information they needed to know your blood type since you were going to play capture the flag. we didn't want you guys dying. " I nodded" okay coolio I guess." Alfie sighed" I hate when you say that!"

I stuck out my tongue" coolio I didn't know that I cared about that bit if information!" He glared at me but said nothing.

Soon we were giving half of our food to the altar. I scraped a little more than half on accident "well crap." Maria glared at me due to my language. I rolled my eyes and prayed' um hi. I don't really know how to do this I've never prayed to a Greek God before but I was wondering which one of you could like tell me if you were my dad? Please?"