Chapter 12: Training Sucks

Marcey's p.o.v.

I groaned as I opened my eyes. waking up at the actual freaking  break of dawn fun. I stood and sighed. most of my cabin was already out and about. I don't know how they did it.

I changed and put on my armor. I picked up my sword and ran over to the training hall. I was the first one there. I sat on the ground and than laid on the ground.

" Did you sleep here last night?" I sat up to see Grover. I shook my head" no but that sounds like a good idea I might try that." he laughed and I said" what are you doing here?" " I came to watch you guys train. I heard Ethan's training too." I nodded" sure is! But I'm not sure how well he's doing. "

" Marcey!" I turned see Maria and Jay running towards me. " supp guys." they smiled at me and waved at Grover. " where's Alfie?" " Not sure." My question was answered as Alfie ran into the training hall being chased by birds.

"How does he even find so many!?!" Maria sighed and said" I've got no idea." Alfie ran toward us and I scared off some of the birds. Till they came back for revenge.

Than they started dive bombing us. Alfie freaked out" AWEE NO SENPAI-SAN PLEASE IM SORRY!!" " Alfie what the hell did you do!!?" " duck!" " NO SERIOUSLY A DUCK!" I was pretty sure the birds were after blood. I took shelter behind a rather large shield.

Than I saw Alfie running my way with a crap ton of birds following him. "SENPAI-SAN NOTICED ME AND I DON'T LIKE IT!!" " ALFIE SCREW OFF MAN! TAKE THE DAMN BIRDS SOMEWHERE ELSE!"

I could hear Grover cracking up. It was all fun and games till someone got an eye pecked out. Well till Grover got pooped on... " aw come on this is a new shirt man!" I saw Clarisse and Percy and Annabeth walk in the arena but I couldn't warn them weren't fast enough to avoid the demon pack of birds.

They went after Percy first and let me say it was very entertaining to watch him and Alfie run around being chased by birds! Annabeth was surround by the damn things, and Clarisse. Well she just stood there looking annoyed.

Clarisse left came back with a few Apollo kids. They managed to get the birds to go away. Well all but the one who made a nest in Alfie's hair. I got out from behind the shield and prepared for a lecture.

Clarisse looked at me and sighed. " look Clarisse I can explain! If I had tried to take out the birds there was a chance I would have hit Alfie, and no matter how enjoyable that would have been it would have most likely made the problem worse." She shook her head" I understand it's just, where did they come from?!"

I shrugged" ask the one that's nesting in Alfie's hair." We both look at Alfie who was refusing to give up his newfound friend. We walked over and the first thing I hear is" I saw we roast it! That thing scratched my face!"

I looks at Percy and his face was covered in scratches. I walked over and pulled out a plastic baggie. " here our some aloe on the cuts and scrapes and it won't scar! The aloe even helps reduce stress!" Clarisse laughed" you sound like Will! Did you learn that from him!?"

" no my mom used to work in a hospital. She knows tons of home remedies for stuff like that. Aloe even works for burns." Percy nodded" cool." He took some aloe out of the bag and the bird attached him.

Today was just not his day. After we finally got Alfie to leave his bird friend in his cabin we started training.