Chapter 8: Bobby Pins

Hey it's INVISIBLENINJAH Sophy let me write another chapter! :)

Maria P.O.V.

"Maria!" Conner and Travis yelled disturbing my sleep.

"What do you want it's 3AM?"

"First it 2:54 AM, and we borrowed these-" Travis handed me a box of bobby pins.

"-from the Aphrodite campers," finished Conner.

"Like you borrowed the Declaration of Independence?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Maybe." They said in unison.

"They're gonna be so mad."

"Don't worry we take things from the other cabins all the time." Travis grinned.

"What if they notice?" I asked.

"Well they have a billion of these and they never noticed before." Said Conner.

"And the other cabins have pretty much learned not to say anything when we borrow things or bad things happen." Added Travis.

"You two are worse then me and all my friends combined," I sighed "But why are you giving me bobby pins?"

"Maria you are a child of Hermes," Conner shook his head. "They're for picking locks."

"Stolls!" Someone shouted and Conner and Travis ran back to their bunks.

I hid the bobby pins under my pillow. I didn't want to get caught with them. I didn't take them but I definitely wasn't going to rat out my brothers after they were being so nice. I kind of had to keep my stuff close now too. I mean I'm in a cabin full of children of the god of thieves. Granted they were my brothers but still.

Keeping all valuables and shiny objects out of sight.

A/N
Yeah weird chapter... don't judge me.

Oh and we based the characters off of friends. When we told "Alfie" he was a child of the god of wine he started running in circles with his arms out like an airplane. Just wanted to share that with you.

[ [ Authors Note ] ]

Yes this is very true XDD

~Sophy~