Awkwardness

"Kay, wake up." I heard someone call out my name and I rubbed my eyes trying to lift up the kids of my eyes and I saw JJ starring down at me.

"Five more minuites." I mumbled turning my self so I could snuck my face into the pillow.

"Were gonna be late for school." JJ told me and I just groaned in my pillow still half asleep.

I turned my self back around to look at him and he threw a shirt at me. "Ur sister dropped of some clothes. Get dressed."

Aggressive much. "Giving it to me would be a lot nicer." I told him and he just shrugged.

"Nice wasn't really my intention."

"Your still mad at me?" I raised my brows at him and he didn't have to do much to reveal his answer.

"JJ you've fucked about ten girls-"

"Woah woah hold up there sailor, ten girls? Calm down a little. I mean I know I'm hot but ten-" I cut him off as I threw a pillow at his head.

"What is it with the god damn pillow." He whined and I just grabbed the rest of my clothes as I stood up pushing him out the room so I could get changed.

"It's not like I haven't seen you in your bra before!" JJ yelled from the other side of the door.

"Fuck of JJ!" I yelled as I rushed to wear my clothes and I saw my backpack laying on the ground and I threw it over my shoulder opening the door.

JJ almost fell through on the ground as he was leaning against the door and I just laughed at him.

"Still mad at me sailor?" I asked JJ and he nodded. "Course I am."

"Feelings mutual. See you at school." I said walking of but I quickly retraced my steps back to him.

"I don't have a ride. Let's go."

I hopped out of the car as JJ was too busy gulping down vodka from his flask and I snatched it out from his hand.

"Chill out idiot." I told him and he just sighed walking along and I grabbed the flask stuffing it in my bag.

"If I black out don't remind me." JJ said and I sighed as Kie just looked at him worried.

"That's not funny." Kie told him and Pope met up with us as we heard everyone whispering around us starring.

The four of us walked to JB's memorial they placed in front of the school. "I feel like people are starring."

Kie said looking around. "No shit." I told her and they all just looked at me as I shrugged.

"Guys I can't be late." Pope said walking of before Kie grabbed him back linking Pope's arms.

"Stick together." JJ said saarcastically and Kie grabbed him back aswell along with her and I walked ahead as u felt someone grab my hand pulling me next to them.

"If your sister drags us with her, your coming along to." Pope said holding onto my and I huffed. Great, this is just great.

I swear to god this man is making me fall asleep. I'm so close to just throwing my book at his head.

"Now Diocletian splits the soawling Roman Empire into four separate kingdoms." Mr sunn explained. He does realised none of us were listening.

All of a sudden four of our phones notifications starting going of and I hid my phone as soon as I could fitting it in my pocket.

"Who's phone is that?" Mr Sunn asked and I acted confused looking around as did the rest of us.