Sherlock

"This place still freaks me out." John B said as we all entered Sarah's house as I looked around here.

"Yeah same." JJ agreed and I smacked his head trying to knock some brain cells into him. "You haven't even been here asswipe."

"Check it out Pope this is the island room." Sarah brought us in and we all looked around seeing a whole ass map and it looked exactly like Denmark Tannys writing.

"It's been here the whole time." Sarah announced and I looked around the this huge map surrounding us.

"No freaking way." John B said shocked and I just scoffed. This is freaking cool. "This definitely means something." JJ uttered.

"Yo this is a map of the whole island." John B said stating the obvious. "No shit."

"Yeah your right cuz this is Rixtons right here." JJ pointed on the wall and then looked out the window. "And there's the light house."

"Guys look parcel 9." Kie said and I looked over at towards it. "The well." I added.

"So if that's Parcel 9. And that's Rixtons, then that's got to be the surf break at Mase." John B walked to the other side of the room and JJ followed him.

"Yeah and Pope come here, this is Denmark's handwriting for sure." JJ said holding up the cities of the diary to the wall.

"The pictures are the same." I pointed out and they all nodded. Oh my god we're gonna be filthy Fitch if we find that cross.

"These are all his drawings. He painted the entire room." Pope said sounding a little excited. "Yeah question is what's he trying to tell us?" Kie asked and I looked at the angel oak tree.

"This jas gotta have something to do with the key right?" JJ questioned and we all agreed. "Yeah but what?"

"Hey wait how did you learn to uncover this?" I asked Sarah and she just shrugged. "I didn't. It was like this when I got home." She told us and we all looked at her confused.

"Well who did it?" Kie asked and we all just starred at each other.

"The freaks."

"Holy fuck I just shit my pants." I said grasping as Wheezie walked in literally out of nowhere.

"What freaks?" JJ asked walking up to her.

"That sick lady and her attack dog. They showed up here last night and they wanted to talk to Rafe." Wheezie explained and I raised my brow at her.

"Pale blonde lady. Crutches, looks like a ghost?" I asked her and she nodded. "Gotta be Limbrey." Pope concluded.

"Wait well what happened?" John B asked.

"Well first they searched the whole house looking for something. Then Rafe told me to go upstairs but I didn't wanna Miss out so I listened through the grate." She explained to us trying her best to remember everything.

"They we're talking about getting across the sand flamingo?" Wheezie said questioning her words. "That's code for something." JJ immediately assumed.

"Santo Domingo?" I questioned and Pope looked like a light bulb just clicked in his head. "Your right Kay. The cross of Santo Domingo."

"Oh and they were talking about angels." Wheezie told us and my brain clicked and me and Pope both widened our eyes at eachother.

"Hey isn't that-" Pope cut me of before letting me finish. "Denmark's last words. He buried the real treasure at the foot of the angel. They're looking for an angel we have to find an angel in the room."