Im fine

"Kayla, Kayla wake up."
I heard Kiara whispering and I immediately opened my eyes regretting it as I was instantly welcomed with a huge migrane. Oh god this sucks.

"Shit. What?" I groaned as I placed my fingertips on my foreheads squeezing my eyes shut.
"Pope called me." She whispered and she shut my door, she was in her jacket and had her phone in her hand.

"Okay so?" I looked at her raising my eyes confused.
"He needs me, but if I go...I'm probably gonna be sent away-"

"Of course I'm gonna come." I told her slowly sitting up and I was in pain and tried my best to brush it of. "You sure your good?" Kie asked me and I nodded assuring her. I'm not missing any of this just because of a stupid crowbar.

"Yeah, plus if this won't kill me I'm sure the parents will." I joked and she didn't laugh. "Don't say that." Too soon?

I slowly stood up and Kie passed me a random jacket and I threw it on top of my shirt and shorts. I looked around realising what had happened last night. "Oh shit, how long was he here till?"
I asked referring to JJ and she looked at me with a grin.

"He waited a little until you went sleep. Then crawled out the window." Kie told me and I couldn't help but smile. I grabbed cuddles quickly hugging him and I threw him back on the bed.
"Okay let's go." She said and I slowly stood but instantly looked to see everything spinning.

I blinked for a couple more seconds and I looked around seeing if I needed anything else. I looked on my nightstand and I saw a note and there was a couple of bandage rolls laid out.

"Can you read that it's blurry?" I picked up the note handing it to Kie. "Change the bandage wrapped around your head when you wake up, in the middle of the day and when you go sleep, mom."
She read out and I grabbed a couple of bandages that were set on my nightstand to change in case we were gone for long.

I'm so going to go sleep in the car. I was so tired and I didn't even know why. She held up the car keys and she slowly climbed out my window as that was the only way to sneak out from the second floor.

I followed her jumping out into the porch roof and I instantly saw dots everywhere. "Kay you with me?" She asked and I nodded.
"I'm fine." The minute I say I'm not okay is the minute she tells me to not come and I'm helping my friends no matter what.

We both jumped on the ground crouching down to the car. We both ran to the car and instantly drove of and was on the backseat. And I rested my full body against the seats. "Kayla I need you to try your best to find out where the hell JJ is." Kie told me and I nodded as I stared at my phone trying to geolocate it.
"Okay got it." Down by the docks?
"Kie do you mind if I-"
"Yeah you can sleep Kay." Kie let out a laugh as she looked at me through the mirror with a smile.
I rested my head down and instantly fell asleep.

"Kayla, wake up!" Oh for fucks sake can't a girl fucking sleep. I slowly lifted myself up and Pope and Kie both got out of the car and I gathered my strength and walked out the car.

Wait when did Pope arrive? Wait are we already here? I don't even know what's going on but I'm going with the flow.

"Okay Kay where are they?" Pope turned to me and I looked at my phone to see JJ's phone close by. "This way." I led the two of them through the shipment place trying our best not to get caught.

As we walked through the many workers crouching down I felt someone tap my shoulder. "You still mad at me?" Pope asked referring to him acting like crazy the other day.

"No, no don't worry I understand Pope." I assured him and he nodded. "Thanks Kayla, and sorry about the..." he pointed to the banadage that was wrapped around my head and I just smiled.