Kook Bullshit

"Sarah's back!" I yelled and I used the tree to help myself up and I limped as fast as I could and JJ and Kie ran towards me and they placed the wood they collected in a pile.

We all walked to the boat and I held onto her hand helping her come out of the boat. "So?" I asked waiting for her to say something and she looks like she was going to cry. Not a good sign.

"You guys were right. It didn't work." Sarah said and I kicked the sand with my foot frustrated.

"Well that settles it. Y'all gotta load up in the patty wagin and get the heck out of dodge right now." JJ was already planning everything in his head.

"Right you guys are gonna need supplies and split as soon as possible." Pope added along and I nodded. "Yeah right now would be great. Sarah's dad probably knows we're here."

"It's to late." Kie said and we all turned our heads to see thee boats coming in on us blocking us. "Must've been your father." John B pointed out.

"Guys we gotta go." I told them and I was the first one to run since I knew I wasn't gonna be able to run as fast.

"Guys go!" John B yelled and I was already tired. "Fuck my stamina." I groaned.

"Kayla you good?" JJ asked and I just tried to run no matter the pain. "Yeah." I said struggling and Pope just grabbed onto me helping me.

"I've got her." Pope announced holding me.

"JJ grab her hand." John B said as they helped Sarah get down the lake and Kie stood by the other side of me making sure I was okay as Pope helped me and we all swam through the lake.

We managed to get through the other side very painfully and found a bunch of tree's as we all hid behind them.

I headed straight for the ground sitting against the tree and JJ stood right next to me. "We're trapped." I stated as a bunch of cops surrounded us holding out their guns.

"There's no getting out of this we gotta make a stand." JJ said and he pulled out his gun making sure there were bullets and I just looked up at him and then towards John B.

"JJ don't." I told him but he didn't really listen. I looked towards John B trying to talk some sense into JJ and he just nodded as he went for JJ and grabbed onto his hand taking his gun out throwing it on the ground.

He give JJ a smile of assurance. "It's gonna be okay. Here we go." John B mumbled and he slowly walked out and we all looked towards each other.

"John B. Step out of the clearing hands up. Don't move!" Shoupe yelled and their were so many people pointing guns at us.

"The rest of you stay right where you are keep your hands up!" Shoupe told us and JJ went down to help me up.

"JJ stand right where you are!" Officer plumb yelled. "Let me at least help her up!" He hollered back and I got up on my feet as I raised my hands in the air.

"Hey listen Shoupe I wanna testify!" John B said trying to talk and the officers ran towards John B. "It's about time!"

"Keep your hands where I can see them." The other officers told us and the fat ass officer headed straight for John B beating the shit out of him and I raced out towards him.

Until another officer held onto me pulling me back. "Ouch you asshole!" I screamed and he let go looking at the bruises and his eyes shifted to my head.

"Stay back. That's all we want." Plumb said and JJ stood closer towards me and we all looked towards John B screaming at them.

"Sheriff you just gonna let that happen!" I screamed out and so did JJ and Shoupe tried to get him of but Thomas shoved him back.