Surf trip?

I'm pretty sure Kie was on her third nap. JJ was starting to fall asleep his hand still held onto mine.

I decided to sit up and I saw JJ flinched awake looking at his surroundings. I pickled up his jacket and I heard something in one of his pockets.

I looked through the pockets trying to find something. I managed to grab something pulling it out and my eyes widened and my smile grew.

"Pretty necklace huh?" JJ teased knowing this was the same necklace I threw back at him. His moms necklace. He gave it me the night before we...well.

"Yeah, your mom loves it too." JJs eyes rose pretty surprised and he didn't know I knew. Yeah the stupid story he came up with was it washed on the beach. The truth JB told me was that it was his moms.

"Bree told you?" He guessed and I nodded. "Yeah."
"Cant keep his mouth shut." JJ shook his head with a smirk and I handed him the necklace.

"You still keep it on you?" I was more shocked about that. "Gold plated and a pretty rock." He held it up by the chain admiring it.

"J you have real gold on you and you've not sold it yet?" I looked at him confused and he nodded. "Course not, only thing I have left of her. Come on I still have some empathy Kay."

"She's missing out." I stated and he looked at me raising a brow. "Yeah? On what?"

"Her son growing up by himself. Your so much more than you think J." I told him and his smile grew.
"Thanks Sailor."

"Only compliment your getting for a while." I told him and let out a laugh. "Come here." He said and i didn't trust him. "Just come."

"That's what she said." I let out a laugh and he rolled his eyes. He pulled on my arm and I groaned as I faced my back to him.

The jewl was placed around my neck and he clasped it on letting it sit and I let my head fall back so I could look up at him. Now that woke me up.

"Just friends right?" JJ scoffed pathetically and I didn't nod. I didn't say anything. I just sat there admiring him.
"Thank you." I softly said and he nodded.

"Yeah well it just washed up on the beach so it doesn't really mean anything." He joked and nudged him with my elbow.

"You think your so funny blondie." I mocked as I started finding a way to try hit him but he managed to defend my every move dodging it.
"Oh I'm the funniest."

"Kayla stop trying to kill him." The both of us stopped to hear Kie as she sat up and she looked way to tired for this.

"Yeah listen to your sister." JJ said and I shot him a glare rolling my eyes as I sat back in my place.

The three of us stayed silent for a couple more moments sweating our asses of.

"I've been thinking, when all of this is over and I'm just rolling in the dough. I'm gunna get a new board. I'm gonna deck it out, and I'm gonna go on a surf trip." JJ planned and seeing the smile on his face was everything.

"God that is so you." I let out a laugh.
"I don't know where, but the worlds calling." JJ added along. "Name a Place Kie." He pointed to her.

"Spain." She randomly said. "Then after Spain, Kayla-" he pointed towards me,

"Morroco." I added and he liked that. "Then after that either South America or South Africa-"

"You gonna go to South Africa?" Me and Kie both let out a laugh. "-then Micronesia maybe then just ride. Wherever the wave takes you, you know?" He said looking towards the both of us and my smile grew as he talked about it so passionately.