Bullshit

By the way I've written way to many chapters and I have so many chapters ready to be published.

"This is the north drain. It should've gotten washed into the gully. So if it got flushed out from this drain, it would've been pushed out to like..." JJ explained looking at all the plastic trash out here.

If you didn't realise we were trying to get the stupid gun so we could save the idiot and let him come home.

"The trash." I pointed and JJ nodded. "Correct."

"People who use plastic should be shot." Kie said and I probably shouldn't tell her about the amount of time I used plastic things. At least I recycled.

"Okay personally I love plastic. Use it every day, love the stuff." JJ said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"Okay well hopefully you recycle it and don't let it flush into the ocean." Kie said and JJ just fell silent and I just grinned. "Yeah at least I recycle mine."

"I thought you'd say something like that so... trash bags." Pope pulled them out and Kie looked pretty impressed with him.

"Did you just proactively protect the environment?" Kie asked and Pope just smiled at her as she smiled back at him.

"Hey JJ I think we should leave these two alone." I said nudging him and he nodded. "Yeah should we like go?"

Pope just through the roll of bags at JJ and I just laughed. "Pick up the trash." Pope told us and me and JJ both grabbed bags laughing at them.

We started by picking up most of the rubbish picking up most of the waste whilst looking for the gun. "Okay this grass is really slippery." I told them almost loosing my grip but I managed to regain it.

"Oh really? Is it?" JJ had this wide grin on his face and I just raised my brow at him confused. JJ grabbed onto my arms holding onto me whilst holding me out the trashy water.

"JJ I swear to god don't you throw me in." I warned him and he pushed me over the edge still holding onto me.

"Or what."

"I'm never kissing you again." I threatened him and he knew that's wasn't gonna happen.

"Just because I can't kiss you doesn't mean I can't kiss anyone else. It's not like we're together."

Damn. Okay fine. I see how it is. Pope and Kie just looked towards us realising what JJ said. "Fine." I shrugged and JJ raised his brow at me.

"What no more threats?" He asked and I nodded keeping a straight face. "Do what you want. Fuck anyone you want. You know why JJ? Because I don't care. If you throw me in, we're done. No more bulshitting."

"You serious sailor?"

"Yup. Throw me in."  I raised my brow at him waiting for him to do it.

He looked at me as he paused for a moment and we both starred at each other.

JJ threw me in and landed on my butt and I just sat there in the trash filled water. I'm pretty sure there is glass in my finger.

I see how it is Maybank. Two can play a game.

I pulled out my hand and I saw a piece of glass stuck in my finger and I pulled it out as blood dripped down. Pope just cleared his throat trying to break the awkward silence.

"Here let me help you." Pope said holding out his hand and he helped me back up. "Well, now I'm covered in dirt and my fingers bleeding. Thanks for that asshole."

I told him and he just looked at me with no expression. "Your welcome."

Everyone just looked at each other silently. By everyone I mean the three of them. I just grabbed as many bags as u could stuffing them into my trash bag.