Ignorance

"Pope the hell do you see?" I asked as we all looked ahead as rain literally thundered down. And we could barley see anything but we could see enough.

"Ward just handed Gavin something, I think it's a duffel bag." Pope told us as he was paying close attention to them.

"Guys I think this is a pay off." JJ said and I nodded. "No shit. How much money do you think would be in there?" I asked and they just look at me as I shrugged. Just curious.

"Gavin doesn't look happy about something. It looks like he's yelling. Pope informed us and we all looked confused. "Why?"

"I don't know but he sure looks mad." Pope told me.

We watched them and they just seemed to be talking and I saw someone jump onto someone. "Woah woah woah what's happening." I asked looking towards Pope.

"I don't know they're fighting over something. Wards kicking the shit out of Gavin." Pope told us and I think we could tell from it.

"Shit wards got a gun." Pope told us and I widened my eyes. "I bet that's the murder weapon." Kie said and I nodded.

We all heard a gunshot and I ducked my head going straight under. Holy shit, I just saw someone die. "Im gonna throw up." I said wrapping my arms around my stomach and JJ held onto my hand.

"Pope please tel me you got all of that?" JJ asked and he nodded. "Enough to put this asshole away for life."

Pope kept watching but I couldn't. How the hell is he okay with this. I have way to much a of a weak stomach for this.

"I think we should go, Pope you have enough right?" JJ asked and he nodded. "Yeah enough."

They all went back up to watch it but I didn't want to. Not after what the hell I just saw. "Hold on. He's coming out." Pope said looking at Ward.

"I think he's looking for the gun." Pope said keeping a track on Ward. "The gun just fell down the drain." Pope informed us and I finally had the urge to look up.

Kie quickly stepped up to do something. "What is wrong with you! Murderer!" She yelled out and I pulled her down.

"Are you crazy!" I yelled at her. "I don't care if he here's me he's a murderer." Is she actually dumb.

"Yeah and he's gonna murder us." JJ told her and Pope ducked his head down. "Guys he's seen us."

We all rushed down to the ladder and Pope was on his way down and JJ went next and so did Kie. Of course I'm the last one. The last ones are always the ones to die.

Kie stepped on JJ'a hand and JJ accidentally kicked Popes foot and Pope fell to the ground. "Shit!" I yelled as they were all yelling at each other.

I climbed my way down and I accidentally tripped and I fell down my back first and I lay on the ground coughing. God why does everything have to go wrong!

I got up on my feet as JJ ran to help me up and we climbed over the wall running straight to the car. I swear to god I think there's some mud in my lungs.

We got to the car and I sat up just coughing all the dirt out. "Can someone fill me on what the frick just happened!" JJ yelled through the entire car.

"Wait what we're they fighting over?" JJ tried retracing everything that just happened.

"It was the gun that Rafe used." Pope told us and we nodded. "Of course the murder weapon." JJ said and Kie looked back at me.

"You okay Kayla?" Kie asked and I nodded as JJ rubbed my back softly. "Kie who the hell are you calling?" I asked whilst slowly suffering.

"Who do you think?" She said and I widened my eyes. "The cops!" The three of us yelled. "Who else am I supposed to call?" Kie said and I just looked at her fustratedly.