I Went For A Second

"Hey guys what did I miss!" I looked around to hear glass smashing everywhere and in the middle of the yard stood Rafe. Okay did I miss something. Who invited him.

"What the fuck are you doing here you psychopath?" I asked and Rafe didn't say anything as he raced towards me grabbing onto my hand harshly holding me as he pointed the gun to my head.

"Barry! We got one!"

I looked behind me to see Barry running behind us and he started laughing weirdly. "We got the pretty one country club. Nice work."

"Aww you guys think I'm pretty." I said making fun of them and Rafe grabbed onto my face squishing my cheeks together harshly.

"I'm not here to mess around Kayla. Where the fuck is John B!" He yelled as he yelled the gun to my forehead starring into my eyes and I looked at his bright blue ones and I saw a little pain in them. I think I'm a witch or something.

"Ain't no one in there." Barry told Rafe and I could still feel the gun to my head and I held on to my knife in my pocket.

"John B's dead you maniac." I said as I pushed him of off me and I pulled out my knife trying to hurt him but Barry grabbed me and he pushed me on the ground and I banged my head way to hard and I heard a slight ring in my ears.

"I swear I went to pee for a minute and this is what happens."

I looked around trying to regain my sight managing to get a glimpse of JJ in a tree starring down at me with a sympathetic look and Sarah and John B with him in separate tree's. I should've held my pee in.

I looked up at them giving them small smile and I quickly averted my eyes not making it obvious.

"Dont fuck with us Kayla!" Rafe yelled grabbing me again and he hit my forehead with the blunt part of the gun.

I felt blood slowly start to trickle down my head and I just placed my fines over the blood trying to see how much there was.

"You think you can hurt us with a bitch ass knife?" Barry laughed evils at me and I just spat in his face.

"Son of a bitch!" I yelled as I felt the blood drip down from the wound caused. "Where the hell is he!"

"Have you inhaled too much coke or something Rafe. He's dead asshole." I told him and he grasped into my neck closing my air tube and I literally felt my throat being pressed together.

I don't know how people have a choking kink.

I struggled to even say anything and he pushed me onto the ground and I gasped for air. "Fuck you." I managed to say cursing at them.

"He's somewhere. The fires just been taken out." Rafe said I was still struggling trying to get him of off me and I decided not to struggle squinting my eyes shut.

He finally let go and I fell on my knees trying my best to breathe. "I'm house sitting for when he comes back from heaven." I told him and Rafe yanked me by the arm.

"They're somewhere, and your going to tell me Kayla." He said and something else caught his attention. The tree. Rafe pushed me to Barry and he pushed me the ground. This is not pas the parcel.

All I want is some damn air in my god damn lungs.

"P4L. Oh shit country club. P4L. Your sisters a pogue for life." Barry laughed at him and I managed to get up on my feet before Barry walked back pushing me to the ground.

"Down pretty girl."

Rafe just yelled like a maniac shooting everywhere and I saw him shooting upwards at a tree. He shot through the tree JJ was in and he dodged it and I just saw him starring down at me.