Mr Charmer

We were only walking for five minuites and I was already pretty paranoid of this dude. "Okay what if you just bought me out here to kidnap me and rape me or something."

I randomly said breaking the complete silent and he just broke out laughing. "I know it doesn't look like it, but I wouldn't hurt a fly. I run away from the sight of a spider." He told me and I let out a little laugh.

"So why are you walking a girl to a fast food place late at night?" I asked as we both walked with our hands in our pockets.

"Maybe I just wanted to help a pretty girl out." He said and a small smile appeared on my face. Don't you dare blush Kayla.

"You've got game." I scoffed folding my arms and he just chuckled along. "So you got a name?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Theo."

"Cool. I'm Kayla." I told him and he smiled at the sound of my name. "I like it."

"So how come I haven't seen you around before?" He asked and I shrugged. "Maybe because I'm from a separate town and I've never actually been here."

I told him and he just nodded along. "So what brings you to Charlestown?"

"It's a long story." I told him and I saw a place ahead of us and I could see the restaurant. At least I know he really didn't come out to murder me.

"Well it's gonna be a long walk back." He told me and I just huffed.

"Okay so my friend was trying to save his girlfriend from a flying plane and he managed to save her and the girlfriends crazy brother shot the sheriff because the sheriff confronted her dad about killing my friends dad. Anyway her dad managed to turn the whole thing against my friend so my friend and his girlfriend were trying to bassically run away and hide and we steal my boyfriends- fuck I mean my friends abusive dads boat and managed to send them away. There was a storm that night. Things didn't really end well-"

"Hang on a second." He cut me of completely stopping outside the fast food place and he just scoffed. "That's just half of the story?" He asked shocked and I nodded.

"Let me get my food and we'll carry on later." I told him and he nodded as we both stepped inside the place grabbing some sandwiches. The hot dogs were for mornings apparently.

I walked up to the counter asking for them and they wrapped them up placing five sandwiches in a bag. "How come you got five?" He asked.

"I'm so freaking hungry, and this is all the money I have so I'm going to spend it all on food." I handed the women the money and she just raised her brow at me.

"That's not enough ma'am."

"Look could you let it slide, If you didn't hear I haven't eaten in a fucking-"

"Okay calm down. It's on me." Theo said paying the extra and I happily let him pay. I mean if your offering. "And a Kit Kat for her to." He said grabbing one of the shelf and I smiled.

"God your a life saver." I told him and he just grinned as we both walked out the place and I held my bag of sandwiches.

"Okay wait so you have a boyfriend?" He asked and I shook my head quite quickly. "Oh hell no. We um had a thing, we didn't make it official. We broke things of completely. Well not completley... I think."

"You still like him don't you?" He asked and I also denied that. Like he once said, deny, deny, deny. "Nope. We're just friends right now."

"Whatever you say." He chimed smirking and I just raised my brows at him. "Hey charmer, you want me to finish the rest?"