Personal seatbelt

It's been a while.

I could feel the pain in my head get increasingly worse keeping myself silent about it. Right now Pope was the one who literally was about to die.

JJ was the one driving and I was to busy staring back at Pope as he was wheezing out in pain and JJ drove viciously around speeding.

"Pope hang on for like two minuites." I tried to make sure he heard me and Kie stared down at him her eyes filled with complete fear as she stroked his face with his hands.

JJ sped over literally almost crashing is into a bunch of cars but we finally stopped at a house and I guess this is where JJ wanted to take us.

We all sped out the car and John B and Kie were helping lift up Pope out of the car to get him to the house.

"Ricky!" JJ yelled repeating and the pair of us were both knocking on his windows waiting for JJ's cousin to open the door up.

And he stood there not opening the door as he stared at JJ through the clear door. "Hey Ricky I got a problem bro! I know you read at me!" JJ knocked on the door trying to get his help as I stood next to him.

"Remember the time you stole my ambulance." He reminded him slamming the door back and I ran my hands through my hair frustrated.

"Hey come on! Please just help my friend!" I yelled banging on the door as JJ yelled along with me. "Please! Please we need helped!" Sarah cried out and JJ headed to the windows trying to make him open up.

"Ricky please bro!" JJ tried and I kept on bamging on the door waiting for him to open up. "He's going to die if you don't help him!" I yelled trying to make him open up.

John B and Kie rushed Pope to the front door as we all continiously screamed trying to get his attention and we were successful.

"Who can't breathe!" Ricky asked fustratedly opening the door. "Help my friend!" John B pleaded as Pope was hanging on wheezing loudly.

"All right Jesus Christ." Ricky said giving in as he opened the door and me and Sarah both ran in immediately.

"Hey, hi I'm Kayla." I said quickly introducing myself before I me and Sarah found a table and we both brushed everything that was on the table including laundry.

John B and JJ helped lay Pope down on the table and we all stared at him.

"What's wrong with him?" He asked staring at us. "Wasps." Sarah answered.

"Wasps?" He repeated as if he didn't hear the first time. "Yes wasps!" I yelled at him and he was to busy talking rather than saving him.

"Is he allergic to wasps?" He asked all of us and Kie immediately answered. "Clearly."

"No shit what else could it be." I added on and Kie was holding tightly onto Popes hand and we were all yelling over each other.

"Raise his legs." JJ told me and I grabbed one leg as he grabbed the other raising them both up.

"Hang tight I gotta get my kit." Ricky said rushing of leaving us all with Pope. "Hang tight? Ricky!" JJ yelled and we were all so stressed not knowing what the hell to do. I'm pretty sure Kie was crying.

"He's looking for a kit. Go help." John B told JJ and he immediately ran of helping him and Kie was helping Pope stay calm.

"I'm gonna go help them find this stupid kit." I said needing to run be a use if I was standing then I was doing nothing.

I went in another room fishing through all the cabinets in this house trying to find anything that looked like a first aid kit.

"I can't find it!" I yelled over to JJ and Ricky. "It looks like a duffel bag!" Ricky yelled back and I saw the garage door open.