Dares A Dare

"Guys." I groaned literally just waking up and they all looked towards me. "What Kay?" Pope asked.

"I'm hungry." To be honest I'm always hungry though. But we shared half my sandwich the entire day.

And it's a new day. And I actually have time for breakfast for once. They all just groaned tiredly and JJ looked towards me for a moment.

"Man I'm starving." JJ joined along and I grinned at him as he winked. "Honestly me to." Sarah said and everyone else just looked at each other giving each other the same look.

We were by the land anyway so we had time to go look for some food. "Okay well I'll bring you idiots some food."

"I'll join." JJ said standing up and the boys pulled him back down. "Actually we're gonna go find some food. Have a girl talk."

Sarah said and JJ just nodded sighing. I mean it would be a good time to have a little girls meeting. "We'll be back."

Kie told them and the three of us walked away into the forest and we all looked around trying to find something.

"Wait hold on." Kie said and we both looked down and I saw a water melon. "Jackpot." She said holding up a water melon and I raced towards her grabbing my own.

"Okay so imma need my own." I told them and they both just starred at me. "What I'm a hungry girl."

Kie was about to break the watermelon in half by smashing it and I stopped her as I pulled out my pocket knife.

"You carry a knife?" Sarah asked a little scared and I nodded. "Stole it. From JJ."

I cut the watermelon in half for them giving them each a slice and we all sat down picking out watermelon out with our hands.

"So me and John B got married." Sarah randomly bought up and I wasn't suprised to be honest. They literally died and came back to life together.

"So you actually got married?" Kie asked and Sarah nodded with a smile. God she was so in love with him. I mean he looks like a rat. No offence to John B.

"Well not legally... but yeah." She admitted and we all just laughed and we carried on eating. They wernt even half way and I was almost done with my full watermelon. I should really control my hunger.

"Am I crazy or is there definitely something going on between you and Pope?" Sarah asked grinning and I smirked as we both looked at Kie.

"Your blushing Kie." I told her and she didn't stop. "Maybe."

"It's not a no." Sarah said and Kie nodded. "It's not a no." She admitted.

"Girl." Sarah said and we all laughed. "So you and JJ." Yeah now she can't just turn this on me.

"Are no more. We had a fight or two. I told him I slept with Topper by the way." I admitted and Sarah just widened where eyes.

"You did what!"

"Not true. Still a virgin. We hooked up before you two got together. We had our ups and downs, but we decided to end it." I told her and she was a little shocked, I meant it was a lot to take in.

"So you don't think nothings gonna happen ever?" Sarah asked and I nodded. "We're just friends."

"That's what they all say." Kie chimed and I just rolled my eyes nudging her. I just stood up grabbing a watermelon not wanting to talk about it.

"Shut up and let's go."

We all just stood up and started walking back to the boat and we heard talking from a distance. "Anyway she comes back with this mechanic dude and she was like all over the dude-"