Kayla Cried?

"They're a bunch of fancy people. They haved like three of governors in the family. They've run Charlestown for 300 years." Kie informed us telling us all about them.

"Yeah theese Kooks make our Kooks look like Pogues." JJ said and we parked in front of the three floored house.

"Sure this the place Pope?" I asked him and he nodded unbuckling his belt. "Yeah I'm sure."

We all walked out and stood in front of the gates with massive spikes at the top of the gates. "27 king street." Pope read out looking at the adress is front of us.

"Those spikes to keep people out?" JJ asked and I shook my head. "No JJ."

"The slave quarters are there. They were to keep people in." Pope said and we all just carried on walking to the front door.

Pope knocked three times and the whole house just echoed the knocks. "Think that was too much?" Pope asked and me and JJ nodded.

"Well it echoed the entire house that's for sure." JJ told him and no one answers the do. "Maybe no ones home."

"We didn't come all the way here just for them not to be in. Move." I said shoving Pope out the way and I kicked on the door about five times before someone came to open it.

Blonde guy. Short beard. Evil grin. Don't like him.

"You must be Pope." He pointed towards him and Pope just nodded. "Um... are you Mr Limbrey?" Pope asked and he recognised Pope.

"Ms Limbrey was expecting you yesterday." He told him and we all just starred at him. "Oh I'm sorry my car broke down on the way here-"

"Carburettor blew up in the middle of Nowheresville. Sorry about that." JJ interrupted knowing Pope was going to ramble on.

"Yeah she was, real upset you didn't show up." The dude told us and it was very awkward. "We would've called but there was no number on the invitation."

Kie reasoned and I nodded. "Yeah the least you idiots could've done is put a number-"

"Kayla shut up." Pope told me and I just nodded. Yeah my bad for calling them idiots.

"She also expected you to come alone."

"I mean. These are my friends they did help find the gold." Pope argued and he wasn't really interested.

"Yeah the instructions were explicit your friends can stay outside." He told us not bothering.

"We're kind of a packaged deal man." JJ said but Pope just stopped him. "JJ it's okay. I got this."

He looked towards Kie and smiled towards her and she held onto his hand. "We'll be right here."

"Keep the car running." Pope told us and we nodded as he went in the house and we all just silently walked in the truck.

"What if they're murdering him?" I randomly blurted and they both just looked towards me. "Just a idea." I shrugged.

"So does this mean we can finally get John B out?" Kie asked and me and JJ both shrugged. "Depends if this Limbrey women is legit or not."

"Hey if she is legit and we get Ward arrested. And if Sarah gets the gold, does that mean..." I grinned thinking of that idea.

"We would get the gold." JJ finished the sentence.
"So what did you guys do last night?" Kie randomly bought up and I looked at her confused.

"Went to sleep." I said confused and Kie had a slight grin on her face. "Yeah bassically." JJ shrugged casually.

"Nothing else?" She asked and we nodded. "Yup." Me and JJ both said.