Free at last

"Okay we're finally free!"

I cheered taking a shot and all the boys cheered along with me as I finished the whole can within seconds burping and they all laughed at me. Kie and Sarah were sat in the porch as I sat with the guys.

"Okay JJ I think it's time you tell her." John B said and I looked at them confused.

"Bree shut up." JJ said and I looked at the three of them confused. "No don't shut up. Tell me." I said looking towards JB then towards Pope and back to JJ.

"Well me and JJ had a deal." John B told me and I looked at him still having no idea what was going on. "Okay what deal."

"John B shut up." JJ said getting quite serious and I raised my brow at him. "Pope you wanna tell me?"

"I had no part of this deal." Pope said leaning back and I looked back at the other two. "Okay what's up?"

"Well about two three months ago. You know when summer was starting, we were surfing, you know just the boys." John N told me and JJ had this guilty look on his face.

"We'll we had a conversation. And we made a bet. I chose Kie and JJ well he chose you." John B told me and I furrowed my eyes at him. "Chose me?"

"By the way I voted myself out. Just to clear it up." Pope reminded me clearing his name and I was curious.

"I mean what did you chose me for?" I asked looking towards JJ.

"Well if I slept with Kie first he would have to pay me fifty and a surf board. But if he slept with you-"

"Hang on. You betted to sleep with me?" I looked up at JJ and John B pulled out the fifty bucks. "I guess I lost."

John B held out the fifty and JJ didn't take it as he just starred at me and John B just shrugged fitting it back in his pocket.

"Sleeping with me was a bet?" I questioned and I looked over at John B and Pope as they both stood there acting all innocent.

"Kay you know I like you." JJ said trying to make an excuse and I just scoffed standing up. Yeah I was angry.

"If you liked me you would know not to bet on me like I'm some girl at the club who you're gonna bring home. Fuck you, you know when things finally get good and we manage to fix everything up there's always that one thing that ruins it."

I don't even know why I did what I did but it at least let some anger out. I smacked him across the face.  "Listen-"

"You didn't even like me back then." I stated and he didn't say anything knowing it was true. "You never liked me?"

"That's not true-"

"When we started, well whatever the fuck this is, did you like me?" I asked him and he stayed silent not responding.

"Well then, I guess I got my answer. Enjoy your fifty bucks. I'm done." I said storming out but I stopped to look back at them.

"Oh and Pope." I turned to look towards him. "Yeah Kay?"

"Thankyou for being the only one he isn't stupid." I told him and he smiled towards me.

"Hey what about me?" John B asked and I threw a pillow at his face as I stormed out to the porch and Kie sat there alone.

I looked down at her and she held up a sorrowful smile and I sighed as I slumped my self next to her on the couch.

"Your right I'm wrong. Except your wrong about Pope. Happy?" I asked her and I could feel the lump in my throat starting to form.