Chapter 50: Who Is A?

Spencer's Pov

When I got kicked out of the police station I was angry so I decided to wait in my car for Emily to come out and waited a half an hour and surly she came out. I quickly got out of my car and started walking towards Emily.

"Emily what the hell! We been trying to get a hold of you," I stated as Emily turned her head and looked at me confused.

"Em I'm talking to you," I continued.

"I was just taking care of stuff," Emily mumbled and began walking to her car.

"Care to explain," I ask.

"Nope that is between Ali and I you have to respect it," Emily hissed and finally got to her car.

She was about to shut the door when I grabbed her arm tightly.

"Care to explain the tiny box in your pocket that was at your home," I blurt out.

Emily's Pov

I can feel my face go white as she said it. No one wasn't suppose to know because it would be even more humiliated that her girlfriend that she was going to marry died.

"What do you mean," I try to cover up.

"Don't play dumb with me you know exactly what it was,"

I sigh as I know that I been caught.

"The night before the shooting Ali and I hung out and something hit me. I lose Alison all the time. She always slip from my hands and so I wanted to marry her to make sure she will be with me forever because no matter the pain that she may of caused me. I was.... I am still madly in love with Alison. And so before I came to school on the day of the shooting I bought it. I was going to propose to her after we go and report Jake and I was going to bring her.... I was going to bring her to the cabin. We officially made it our place and that's where I wanted to tell the most beautiful Women to be my wonderful wife, but like always A.... A ruined it," I explain as I break down crying and Spemcer hugs me as little tears are at the brim of her eyes.

"I wanted to be with her forever Spencer," I cry as I squeeze Spencer tight.

I still regret not saying goodbye and I regret so much other things, but you can't change that even though you want to. I would give up my soul to spend one minute to say goodbye to her. I would do anything to just have her be in my arms and this is just an awful nightmare.

I stop hugging Spencer and got in my car and this time she let me drive away and I was relieved. I start my car up and head home to relax because tomorrow will be the funeral.

When I got home I walked straight to my room but was instantly stopped when I was about to enter my room there was a note on the ground. I bent down and picked up the note and read it.

Now you really know what I'm capable of -A

I crushed the paper and sent an S.O.S to: Spencer, Hanna, Aria, and Abby.

Abby's Pov

I been locked up in my sisters room until I get a text and I look down and it's from Emily. Once it said S.O.S I snapped up and quickly ran downstairs in my car and drove to her house.

When I got there Spencer and Hanna were pacing.

"What's going on," I ask.

"She got an A note," Aria stated and my face grew with anger.

"That bitch didn't listen." I hissed and got my phone out as everyone ran over to me and snatched my phone from my hands.

"What do you mean she didn't listen," Spencer questioned.