Chapter 15: Crush

Alison' Pov

As I was fast walking away and then I saw Emily go out of the car and walk towards me. Then I ran to Emily and jumped in her arms. I then kissed her and it was passionate. Emily took me by the waist and picked me up then sat me back on the ground. Then I disconnected my lips and looked into her eyes.

"What was that for," Emily said.

"It's just... that when I saw Abby and my mom hug and they went in the house and all I could think of was you and how I had to be in your arms because I am crazy in love with you," I said.

Emily smiled and gave me long passionate kiss but when things almost got steamy Spencer honks the horn and yells.

"Come on, sleep over at my house,"

Emily and I break apart and run to the car while holding hands. We got in the car but we sat in the back so Emily and I could cuddle. As Emily and I were curling up with each other I could see Spencer and Aria looking at each other and then blushing and then looking away. All I could do was smile because that's what I did with Emily when I had a crush on her. That's the face that says I LIKE YOU. Then I turned at Emily and she was looking out the window with a thinking face on.

"What are you thinking about," I say sitting up, but still in Emily's arms.

"Just wondering where A could be, Emily said and then looking at me.

"Emily A probably just living her or his sick life," I said

Emily looks at me and smiles.

"Hey so what's going to happen when the school finds out when there are two Alison's in the school," Aria said looking at me.

"Abby is not like me, people are going to tell us apart because of our clothes. She wears boots and I wear heels," I said.

"No I mean that the people are going to probably going to bully Abby because they look at her as a threat; like the queen bee in town," Aria said.

I look down to my fingers because I am afraid that it might be true. People may be threatened by Abby. I am not excited for school on Monday.

"Don't worry Ali we will help Abby through it," Emily said.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Thanks Em," I said putting my head on her chest.

"Plus she is our friend and apart of this group," Spencer said.

"What," I said as my head shot up.

"Yeah we can't keep Abby out in the open where A could take her. She needs our help," Spencer said keeping her eyes on the road.

"Ok fine, but you better not get us mixed up," I said because I hate when they would get us mixed up.

All the girls laughed and I just rolled my eyes.

Monday (Abby's Pov)

I got up from Alison's bed and got my bag and went through it until I heard a door open. I jump and then I realize it is just mom.

"Ok, I didn't know what you liked so I based it off your outfits you are wearing," Mom said and gave my bags of clothes.

"Mom you didn't have to," I said smiling at her.

"I wanted to because I just missed you so much," Mom said getting teary eyed.

"Don't cry," I say walking over to hug her.

We hugged and then I smiled at her. Then mom left and I ran to my clothes. I picked up this gray t-shirt and ripped dark blue jeans and put it on. I then grabbed my old combat boots and my beanie I had like forever and grabbed my backpack and walked to school. On my way to school I heard a car stop on the side of me.

"Hey sis come and drive with us,"

I looked at the car and realized it was Alison and her friends. I smiled and walked over to the car and hopped in the back on the side of Alison.

"Are you ready," Hanna said.

"Um. I think so, I never been to a public school before," I say nervous.

"Really," Aria said shocked.

"Yeah my foster family never had the money so they taught me and I taught myself," I said looking shyly at Aria. "Were here," Spencer says and we all get out of the car.

I walk up with the girls and people are staring shocked and scared. I went over to Alison and asked.

"Why are people staring like they are shocked and scared,"

"Long story; I will tell you later," Alison said and kept walk with us.

We got in the school and this man stopped us.

"Who is this look a like,"

"Noel, this is Abby my twin sister," Alison said.

Noel looks at me.

"Hey," Noel said.

"Hi I say," I say with a nervous expression on my face.

"Watch out Alison, you might have some competition," Noel said and smiled at me and walked away.

Alison rolled her eyes.

"Just ignore him," Alison said pulling me through the hallway.

"I don't know he seems kind of cute," I say.

"Whoa you like him," Alison said stopping and everyone staring at me.

"Maybe," I say while I blush.

"Wow, good luck on that," Hanna said walking away from us.

"Just ignore her," Spencer said.

"Hey, so what's your first class," Emily said.

I look at my schedule and run my hand through it to find the first period.

"Um, Mr. Fitz; where is he," I ask.

"Come with us," Alison said while walking to the class and I followed behind her.

When we got in I look for a seat and I found one in the corner and I sat there. I didn't want to be noticed or scene because people stare and it gets super annoying. While I am getting out my books I hear someone call my name.

"Abby,"

I look up and I see its Noel and then all of a sudden my hands get sweaty. He sits in front of me and then turns around.

"Hey, I was wondering since you are new. You could come out with my friends and I as friends," Noel said looking at me with his eyes I melted in.

"Sure," I said trying to act cool.

"Great," Noel said while smiling and then turned around facing the front.

Would You Like Them to Start Out As Friends and Work Up To The Dating? Also would you like them together?!