Chapter 23: Another Lie

Alison’s Pov

 I woke up to my phone ringing and so I put my hand on my side table and grabbed my phone and I answered it

 Alison: Hello

 Emily: Check outside your window

 Alison: Ok

 I get out of bed and walk to the window and then I pull the window up.

 Alison: If my parents find out you’re here they are going to kill you.

 Emily: ugh get dressed and I will give you a ride to schoo

 Alison: Ok, but make sure my parents don’t see you.

 Emily smiled and then hung up and walked back to her car.

 I quickly got dressed and straightened my hair and then put makeup on and made my way down stairs.  My parents are eating so I quietly surpass them and go outside to meet Emily.  I got in the car and gave Em a peck on the lips and we drove.  When we got out of the car people were staring at us.  Some whistled and some would stare at our ass.  Emily and I looked at each other confused until our phone beeped.  I got my phone from my purse to read it.

 Who will Alison choose?

 There were two attachments and I clicked one of them and it was Emily and I making out naked in the school pool!  Then I looked at the second attachment and right they’re my heart sunk!  It was Noel and I having sex.  I looked at Emily and she looked at me with hurt eyes.

 “When was this,” Emily said as a tear fell from her eyes.

 “I don’t… oh shit Emily it was at the party but-,” I said but Emily didn’t let me finish and walked away from me.

 “Emily wait,” I ran to her and stepped in front of her.

 “I knew that you never changed, you’re the same bitch from a couple years ago that plays with feelings,” Emily snapped and bumped my arm while she was walking.

 I was just stunned at what she just said to me.  Maybe I was slowly turning into the old me and I was getting scared.  I was interrupted by my thoughts when a strong, muscular arms around my waist.  In jumped and turned around and looking at Noel.  I take his hands and remove them from my waist.  Then push him as hard as I can, which was not that much.

 “You made a sex tape,” I whispered loudly.

 “Hey you were in the moment, I thought you wouldn’t care,”

 “Well I have girlfriend and I don’t want to cheat on her,” I say harshly.

 “You were the person to start the friends with benefits up,” He said confused.