Chapter 43: Make Up

Emily's Pov

"I can't believe she thinks leaving me before I get my memory back and then braking up with me right when I get it back and then She waltz back in my life saying she loves me! She makes me so mad some times. Can't believe this," I explain to Bea.

Bea picks up her brother and turns around and looks at me with a smile.

"What," I question.

"You are obsessing over an ex that you are totally still in love with," Bea states.

"Nope I hate her! She broke my heart and I'm never forgiving her," I reinsure Bea.

"Trust me when you stop hating her you are going to have make up sex and I heard that's the best sex," Bea says as she closes her eyes and pretends to have an orgasam.

"Not in front of the kids," I laugh.

"Ok then," she says as she puts down the little boy.

"Go find you sister and hang out with her," she says and sits down next to me.

When the kid is out of sight I look at Bea.

"All sex is good," I state.

"Nope make up sex has more passion, lust, and desire," Bea explains.

"We're getting off track here! Alison is a horrible person," I speak as I hold a pillow.

"Have sex," Bea blurts out.

"What," I ask shocked that she said that out of the blue.

"Find someone and have sex. It's a great way to get over people. One time I had a boyfriend and he broke my heart so I had sex with his brother and I felt a lot better," Bea breathed.

"I'm not having sex," I shout.

"If it makes you feel better I'll have sex with you. I never tried girl on girl action so this will fun," Bea offers.

"I'm not having sex with you," I yell shocked that she even offered.

"So you don't find my attractive," she says disappointed.

"Oh no your hot, but I see you as a best friend.... Not a friend with benefit thing," I finish as I get up.

"You know I'm going to wait until you make a final decision. I know you will change your mind," Bea smirked and I just rolled my eyes.

Spencer's Pov

"What is up with Abby and Alison. They haven't talked to us yet," I stated.

"Maybe they don't want to talk. But I do get what your saying. The girls seem fishy. They try to hang out with other people besides us," Hanna explained.

"Also Emily she won't talk to us. She says she's tired of the A stuff, but she has to know even though you stay away from your friends A always has a way to be coming after you even though your alone," Aria comments.

"Both Alison and Emily won't talk to each other," Hanna said.

"Then We need to call them and make them sit in one room... Agreed," I ask.

Everyone just nods and we get out our phone and start texting.

Alison's Pov

"So how's hottie," I ask as Abby and I lie down on her bed.

"Well... He told me that he loved me. And I said it back. Noel is such a great guy, I can't believe you ever let him go," Abby said.

"For me and him it was just sex and sex and no emotion," I say while turning over to stare at the ceiling.

Emison: Love is Dangerous (#Wattys2015)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें