Chapter 30: Your Alive

Spencer's Pov

"There she is," Abby said.

We were in The Brew and we had to make the kidnapping as smooth as possible. I got up and walked over to Paige.

"Hey Paige can I talk to you over with my friends," I asked while trying to look innocent.

"Um.... Ok," Paige said and walked with me over to the girls.

"We were wondering if you wanted to see a movie with us," Abby said.

I wanted Abby to do all the talking because she is really good at lying like Ali she had all the traits just hidden inside her.

"Why," Paige asked confused.

"I hate this fighting thing going on between us," Abby said.

"Ali You really hurt me," Paige said.

"Paige th-," before I could finish Abby started talking.

"I know that's why I want to be friends and the start is to see a movie," Abby said with a smile.

Alison's Pov

I wanted Paige to think I was Alison because she is more likely to say yes if she wanted info on Ali.

"Please," I said as I rubbed Paige's arm.

"Fine lets go," Paige said with a smile.

"Good,"

We got up and walked to the car. As we were in the car I was in the back in next to Paige and Aria and Spencer were in the front.

"So tell me about yourself," I asked.

"There's really nothing important about me," Paige replied.

"Come on there has to be something," I said as I brushing my hands past Paige's arm.

"Well I'm gay," Paige said while slowly shaking her head.

"Honey tell us something we don't know. Everyone knows your gay," I replied with laugh.

"Want something to drink," I asked.

"Sure," she replied with a smile.

I went to my bag and grabbed a water, but I snuck one Alison's pills that make her emotions under control, but it makes you sleepy in the water. I then hand the bottle to Paige and she drinks the entire bottle.

"Someone is thirsty," I say with a light laugh.

She play punch me and a laugh 'escapes' from my mouth.

"Were here," Spencer said.

"This isn't the movies," Paige said with a confused face.

"Well change of plans," I said.

"I feel tired," Paige says as she grabs are head.

"Well goodnight," I said as she passed out.

"Aria and Abby bring her in the barn," Spencer stated.

Aria got out of the car and opened the door next to Paige. I took her feet and Aria took her hands. We dragged her in the barn and placed her on the chair. Spencer came over with ropes and tied her up.

"Nice acting you made me believe that you were Alison, but a little much on the old one," Aria said.

"What can I say even though I didn't know the old Ali doesn't mean I know how she acts. Come on were twins identical twins," I say as I throw my bag on the ground.