Chapter 4: Too Close

Hanna Pov

“Guys we have to go to the police,” I said with a panic in my voice.

“Something tells me that it’s not a good idea to go to the police,” Spencer said.

 “Why, this is a kidnapper we are dealing with,” Aria said tearing up.

  Spencer rolls her eyes and takes the box and walks out the door and goes in her car.

 “Why can’t she see that we need to go to the police,” I told Aria.

  “I don’t know, but all I know, me and you need to get that box and go to the police without Spencer knowing. Aria said in a serious face.

  “I agree,” I say while walking out.

  Emily Pov

  I don’t know how long I been in here but all I know is that theirs a T.V in my face and on the screen is a camera towards Alison.  Every hit and every scream just makes me cry.  I try shouting but theirs some tape on my mouth.  I know no matter how hard I yell there is nothing I can do to help Alison.  One night when I was sleeping something terrible happened to Alison when she was sleeping.  As I saw that I lost it so I tried to do everything I can to get his attention to make him stop.  Being in another room and sound proof is hard and lonelier.

  “Rise and shin Emily,” Abby said while kicking my shoes.

  I slowly look up and see she has food for me.  I then just look back down.  I can’t eat that food because theirs mold growing on the food. Abby hits my boot again but I don’t look up.  Then she kicks me in the stomach and I scream in the duck tape while tears coming out.  I then look up as she puts the food down and sits next to me. 

  “Like what you see,” Abby said pointing at the T.V.

  I look at the T.V and its Ali getting hit from a black hoodie.  I then look down at the floor so I don’t see it.  Abby then rips of my duck tape.

  “Scream and you will die for real,” Abby says pointing at me.

  “ALISON,” I scream.

  “What was that you want the volume louder,” Abby says smiling.

  She gets up and turns the volume on louder.  I could hear the scream in my head and it’s making me cry harder.

  “Turn it off,” I say staring at her.

  “No, you’re not boss of me.  The guy in there is,” Abby says pointing at the T.V.

  I then kick her in the face and it knocks out Abby.  Then take the duck tape off my wrist.  I look for a window in the room and see that theirs one on the left of me. I run over to the window and open it.  I drag myself through and I’m out of the house.  I run through the woods and find my self in the middle of the street.  I tripped and fell and I tried to get up but I was so weak.  A bright light came out of nowhere and I slowly stood up.  The car stops quickly and the car engine stops.

 Aria’s Pov

 We wait until nighttime came to get the box from Spencer’s house.  When the sun starts to go down we get in my car and head to Spencer’s.  When we are at Spencer’s house we get out and start walking in the dark.  We go through the back door. 

  “It’s not even locked,” said Hanna.

  “Does she not care that someone that kidnapped our best friend could come after us next,” I said staring at Hanna.

  We walk through the door and head upstairs. When were in the hallway we hear Spencer talking to someone. 

  “I think I know who it is… I-I just think we should just not tall because something is telling me by going to the police is not going to end well,” Spencer said in a scared tone.

  “Should we go in,” Hanna whispered to me.

  “I think we should,” I said in an angry voice.

  I push the door open and Spencer turns around and puts her phone in her pocket.

  “We need to go because if we don’t then we might lose both of them forever,” I said tearing up.

  “I think we should find them ourselves,” Spencer said.

  “Were kids; we don’t know a thing of catching dangerous people,” I said wiping my tears away.

  Writer’s Pov

 They hear a door slam open and the girls turn around.

  “Mom,” Spencer said.

  “We all need to go to the hospital,” said Mrs. Hastings in a worried tone.

  “Why what’s wrong,” Spencer responds back.

  “It’s Emily they found her,” Mrs. Hastings said while leaving.

  All the girls look at each other and runs out of the house.

  The Hospital

 When the girls get there they run to the front desk.

  “We need to see Emily Fields,” The girls said in Unison.

  “She is in room 2,” The lady said while pointing over to the hallway.

  All the girls run until they see room 2 and walk in.

  “Emily,” said Hanna while going over to her side.

  “We need to get Alison,” Emily said in a faint way.

  “You didn’t go and get her,” Spencer said in a concern tone.

  “When I got out I was in the street….

  Flashback (Emily’s Pov)

 “Hey I need to get my friend,” I yelled.

  “Wait calm down,” said the man.

  “You don’t understand.  We were kidnapped,” I shouted and then started to crying.

  “I think we need to get you to the hospital,” said the man while grabbing my arm.

  Right then I heard a phone ring.  The man takes his phone out and then says.

  “I think its for you,” while handing me the phone.

  “If you want Alison alive walk away and she doesn’t get hurt.” The man said in the call and then hung up.

  I then started walking in the car without saying anything.  I was just staring at the window and saying, “I’ll come back for you.”

  End of Flashback (Emily’s Pov)

 “We need to find her because I’m scared that something bad happened to her after I hung up the call.”

  “Why do you think that Em,” Spencer said.

  “Because every night when Alison is sleeping he gets too close to Alison,” I say while crying.