Chapter 37: Miss Rosewood

Alison's Pov

"Where are we going," I ask.

"Canada," Abby says.

"What," I yell.

Everyone is staring at me as I slid down in my seat.

"My friends are there and plus it's out of America and no one knows who we are," Abby explained.

"Your lucky I got my fake passport," I said with a little sass.

"Fake passport," Abby questioned.

"Yeah different name and everything.... I have two if you need one," I offered.

"Nope I got a passport," Abby said with a smile.

"Is there a fake name on there," I question.

"Yes.... I just didn't know passports with different people was called fake passports," Abby said with a little embarrassment.

"Dumb," I state.

"Hey how did you know," Abby jokes.

I just laugh and push her. We hold hands and Abby puts her head on my shoulder and I look out the window. I take a picture out of my hoodie an stare at the picture of Emily and I. I love this photo because we were so young and innocent.

Flashback

We were at Emily's 9th birthday party and we snuck up in Emily's room to talk.

"Happy birthday Emily," I said with a smile.

"Thanks," Emily said and hoped on the bed.

"So what do you want for your birthday," I ask as I join her on the bed.

"I don't want anything. I am just glad I have friends like you and Aria, Hanna, and Spencer," Emily replies with a smile.

"You have such a good heart," I comment.

"Thanks. You have a good heart too," Emily said as she touched my shoulder.

"I don't know about that, but since I'm leaving for the whole summer I was wondering if you wanted to maybe take a picture together. So we can keep this moment forever; just the two of us," I ask with a little nervousness running through me, but I try to hide it so she won't notice.

"sure," Emily said and jumped off her bed and dug through her drawer and when she came back it was a camera. We lied down on her bed and we both held the camera and took a couple pictures of us smiling and laughing.

End Of Flashback

"Please fasten your seat belt as we go to the ground," The speaker said.

I lightly shook Abby from her sleep and she shot up like a wild dog.

"Woah girl.... We are landing put your seatbelt on," I stated.

"Sorry just... Had a bad dream," Abby said as she fastened her seatbelt.

The ride was rocky going down so I held onto the arm rests tightly. I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. Eventually I felt calm and opened my eyes.

"Thank you for joining us on Air Canada and please fill free to ask for help while getting your bags," The speaker spoke again.

We unbuckled our seat belts and got up. Abby and I grabbed our bag and walked off the plane.

"So where do we go now," I ask.

"Well they are suppose to pick us up," Abby said as a little smile appears.

"Abby who are these people your talking about," I ask with a concussion all over.

"Well Gus and James are picking us up," Abby admitted.

"The people that you told me about," I stated going into full panic mode.

"I know I hate them too, but I also miss them and they are the best chance we got," Abby explained.

I just sigh and walk until we find these two boys.

As we were walking Abby smiled and ran to two boys and jumped in their arms. I walked over to where Abby ran to and just waited for her joy to be over. After a few more seconds Abby released and everyone stared at me.

"Damn your twin look so alike and she doesn't look half bad," One of the boys said.

"James knock it off. We are just here until everything blows over in Rosewood and then I leave," Abby explained to them.

"Don't worry Abby we have everything set up at the cabin," James explained.

The two boys turned around and started walking and Abby and I were tagging along in the back round. I look around the airport to see if anyone is staring at me and there not. I just realize that I'm not in America and I may never go back.

Ok we are here and I hope you enjoyed riding in my truck ladies," James joked.

"Oh shut up," Abby play punched James.

I just smile. I feel like it's my turn to feel and see how Abby's old life is like. A part of me is scared, but I trust Abby and hopefully that's not a problem. I get out of the car and walk into the cabin. It's looks like any old other cabin with not much stuff that looked new. I sat in the couch and and looked around and sighed.

I can't believe I already miss Rosewood and my friends. I just feel a little odd being in a world that I'm not use to. And believe me it's going to take time, but for now I should start getting use to this place.

"Ok do you want me to show me to your room while James and Abby are catching up," Gus offered.

"Sure," I said as I got up from the couch and followed Gus through hallways and at the last door to the right he opened the door and their was two beds and a desk. I drop my backpack on the ground and slowly look around as I sit on my bed. I look up admiring the view and see Gus still standing their, but he is smiling.

"I never got your name," Gus stated.

"It's Alison..... Alison Di-," I said with a smile but stopped myself for stopping my last name because I knew that by running away I don't call myself by my last name because I have right to call myself a DiLaurentis anymore. I feel like I'm on the run again like I was. I spent almost the entire run with Abby and I loved it. Having a sister with you. I would have loved it right now, but that was before I knew Emily and I loved each other.

"Ok well Alison I hope you like it here. You will learn how this goes, but for now you should get some rest so we can start the new day fresh," Gus explained and then closed my door.

I took out the picture of Emily as I and lie down on the bed.

"I miss you already," I whisper as I kiss Emily in the picture.