Chapter 24: Without My Love

2 Days After (Alison’s Pov)

 I arrive at school and see Spencer and I go up to her because I want to forget about Emily and focus on killing A because I am ready to get on with my life and have fun living it.

 “Hey, I will start trying to get Abby to ease into the bitchy ness,” I said.

 “Ok, but this does not change anything because I don’t like you after what you did to Emily,” Spencer shot back.

 “I know,” I said and walked away.

 I am walking through the hallways and see Abby talking to Noel so I decide it is my chance to get under her skin.

 “Hey Abs,” I said with a smile on my face.

 “What do you want,” Abby said with anger.

 “Look I’m sorry, but Noel and I are a couple,” I said and grabbed Noels hand.

 “What,” Abby said with hurt eyes.

 “Sorry,” I said and dragged Noel along with me as we walked.

 “What are you doing,” Noel asked.

 “Lets make a deal, you pretend to be my boyfriend and I will help you get Abby to become your girlfriend,” I said.

 “I don’t like Abby like that… were friends,” Noel said.

“Whatever her birthday is coming up and you need a gift and you know nothing about her and I can help you,” I said trying to ease him into the deal.

 “When is her birthday,” Noel questioned.

 “In two months,” I said with a smile.

 “Fine you have deal,” Noel, said looking away from me.

 “Ok well bye boyfriend,” I said and kissed Noel and then walked away.

 I walked away from Noel and went to my next class.  When I went in the classroom I sat at my usual seat.  Then Noel was going to seat by me, but I stopped him.

 “What do you think you are doing,” I said.

 “Sitting down,” Noel said sarcastically.

 “Well you can’t sit their…sit on the other side of me,” I said trying to play it cool.

 “Why,” Noel asked.

 “You just can’t,” I said as I raised my voice.

 Noel got up and sat on the other side of me.  I just stared at the other seat and didn’t stop staring because I miss Emily.