Chapter 51: Sometimes Dreams Are Better Than Reality

Emily's Pov

I wake up and I'm in bed with a blonde next to me. I pull myself a little and find ALISON sleeping right next to me. Is this a dream? This has to be a dream! I lightly shake Ali and she whines.

"Babe please it's still late."

I look at the clock and smile "it's 9:00 am Al's."

She moves her body so she's facing me and I can't but smile.

"What," Alison blushes.

"Your just so pretty and I'm glad your here," I explain and lean in and give her a kiss. Her hand goes to my cheek and I deepen the kiss and that's when Ali pulls away.

"I would love to make out with you right now, but we have to get the kids to school," Alison explains and hops out of bed.

"Kids," I question.

"Yeah. Our 14 year old daughter Thea and our 8 year old Boy, Peter," Alison raises her eyebrows.

"Oh yeah I remember them," I lie and get out of bed.

We both get out of the room and I find myself in a beautiful family house. Alison grabs my head and turns me around.

"Hey silly can you wake Peter up," She asks.

"Of course," I smile.

I follow her and the two rooms are next to each other. When I enter Peter's room my heart explodes when I saw him in his camo bed sleeping with a bear. I look at the walls and its pictures of Alison, Thea, Peter, and me. I stare at one picture. Alison is holding Peter and I'm holding Thea and were giggling. Tears start to emerge from my eyes as I look at the pictures. I really want this to be real or I just want to dream forever. I hear a quickly door slam and heavy breathing and I run out of the room and see Ali wide eyed against a bed room door.

"What is it," I ask.

"Thea is in her bed with a boy half naked in there," Alison whispers loudly.

"I'm sure it's fine," I shrug and walk in and I see Thea and a guy making out in bed.

"What do you think your doing," I yell as I grab her sheets and pulls them away from her.

"MOM," Thea yells.

"Hey boy get your little ass and get out of bed and hop out of the window," I explain.

"Yes."

He quickly gets out, puts his shirt and pants on and quickly grabs his shirt and goes through the window.

"I can't believe you did that," Thea whines.

Alison came in and Thea roles her eyes.

"Thea your too young to have a boyfriend or even a boy in bed," Alison explains.

"I bet you did the same thing at 14," Thea said.

"I made mistakes and I don't want you to make the same mistake I did so your grounded for a week. No phone so give it up," Alison said sternly.

"No I'm not giving you my phone," Thea said as she got up.

"Cover yourself Theadora," I yelled.

I just said Theadora. That just spit through my mouth. Is that her real name.

Thea rolled her eyes and grabs a robe and puts it on. Ali was about to walk to Thea but I already started walking.

"Give me the phone Thea," I state as I had my hand out.

Thea was angry and walked to her desk and grabs her phone and then walks over to me and slams her phone on my hand and I walked out as Ali followed. Alison turned me around.