Chapter 26: Dinner For Heat

Emily's Pov

I woke up in Ali's bed but the problem was.... Alison was not next to me. I got up from the bed and looked around the room, but I couldn't find her. My heart dropped because I thought Alison wanted this and I thought after this everything is ok again. I get dressed and walk down stairs and as I was walking down stairs I saw Ali curled up crying and staring at blank T.V.

 "Ali are you ok," I said with great concern.

 "Um...yeah I'm fine just thinking," Ali said while wiping her tears away.

 "Alison your crying, your not ok," I said as I walked down the stairs and beside her.

 I put my hand on her shoulder and she instantly hugged me right and cried.

 "Why did you come over to my house yesterday," Ali asked while pulling away from the hug.

 "When I was talking to Maya she was explaining to me that I should forgive you for sleeping with Noel because you were drunk and Noel made you do it. So I had to see you so I came to your house to apologize about my behavior. I said looking down.

 “So how did you get sex in your head when you kissed me out of the blue,” Alison said.

 “Well… it just kind of happened,” I said trying not to make contact.

 Alison takes my hands and looks me in the eyes and I try to look away but for some reason I can’t.

 “Emily last night was amazing…but I want to stay friends.  I am not ready for another relationship because I just got out of one,” Alison said and took her hand away from my hand.

 “When did you break up with Maya,” I ask concerned.

 “Today,” Alison said simply.

 “Are you ok,” I ask with concern.

 “I don’t really want to talk about it,” Alison stated quickly.

 “Sorry,” I said.

 “Its fine.  I will see you later,” Alison said and got up from the couch to say goodbye to me.

 I got up and hugged Ali a little longer than I should of.  Then we broke apart.

 “Bye friend,” I joked.

 “Bye,” Ali laughed out.

 I walked out of Alison’s house and walked in my car and sat there stunned of what just happened in there.  It was so weird.  I felt uncomfortable in there because when she said friend we just didn’t really talk to each other a lot like we always do.

 Alison’s Pov

 When Emily left I went upstairs to study for my exam that is in a couple of days.  I grabbed my books in my room and lied on my bed and started studying.

 Next Day (Thanksgiving)

 I got out of my bed and went downstairs to make breakfast but my mom beat me to the punch.

 “I thought you were going out of town,” I said.

 “Well I was until I invited the Fields to Thanksgiving,” My mom said as she flipped the pancake over.