Chapter 25: Secrets Are Out

(One Month After)  Alison’s Pov

 I walk up the up the step of the school and see Maya and I walk over to her and put my arm around her and then someone put their arm around my neck and I looked to my side and saw Abby.  I started laughing because she was having the same look as me and we look so a like its scary.

 “Ok twins get off of me and each other,” Maya said while laughing a little.

 I then took my arm back to my sides and we started walking down the halls and the werid part is that we are known as the dead comes alive because Maya and I were dead and Abby well I thought she was dead and Maya still has not tolled me about her life here before she faked death, but I learned to not push them not tell me and so I try my best to let it go.  We were walking a Noel went and stole Abby from our walk down the hallway.  They been close lately they say that they are best friends, but something tells me a different story.  I stop at my locker and start putting my books away.

 “Hey are you going to Thanksgiving dinner at my house,” I said.

 “Do I really have to meet your parents; they scare me,” Maya said.

 I looked at Maya and laughed and kissed her cheek.

 “Don’t worry they are going to love you…they finally soften up to me being gay,” I said and shut my locker and took Maya’s arm and walked to our class.

 Abby’s Pov

 I was walking with Maya and Alison until I felt arms around me and pushed me away from them.  I turned around and pushed Noel.

 “You scared the hell out of me,” I said while a laugh escaped my laugh.

 “Am I still coming over to Thanksgiving at your place,” Noel said.

 “Of course,” I said and we started walking to class.

 Noel got in a big fight with his parents and he didn’t want to spend Thanksgiving at his place so he asked me and I said yes because he was my best friend.

 Emily’s Pov

 “I am going to be late for my flight Katie,” I yelled trying to look for my other shoe.

 “Emily they are under your bed,” Katie said and crossed her arm.

I then looked under my bed and took the converse and put it on and took my bags and headed out the door.  I was running to the taxi so I can catch my flight to Rosewood because Thanksgiving is here and I can’t wait to see all my friends, but I am worried to see Alison. 

 Aria’s Pov

 “Guys Emily is coming back to Rosewood and Alison her EX girlfriend and is dating her dead girlfriend.  How are we going to tell her,” I said while passing the room.

 “We can’t let Alison mention Maya because Alison can not know the truth about Maya and Emily,” Hanna replied.