Chapter 3: The Break In

Alison’s Pov

Its been weeks and I still just sitting here motionless.  I don’t want to do anything because someone that I liked a lot was gone.  I went to her for advice, hugs, and when I cried. I feel breathless and I just want to die so I can join her up there.  I keep dreaming about Emily and it hurts; so I try not to close my eyes. 

 Spencer’s Pov

  I been up for days trying to figure where they could be, but I had no idea that people would hurt Emily but I can see why they people would hurt Ali because she was the meanest person I have ever laid eyes on.  So I had to get in Alison’s room but I didn’t know how I would do it?  So I texted everyone to come to my house.  I made a group chat and typed S.O.S.

  Hanna: What does sos mean?

  Spencer: It means I need you to come over.

  Hanna: Oh ok I will be there in 10

  Aria: Me 2

  I shut my phone and just waiting for them to come over.  After 9 minutes the doorbell rang.  I ran over to the door and opened it and Aria and Hanna were standing there.

  “Come in,” I said while stepping out of the way.

  The girls walk in and just look at me. 

  “What,” Spencer said in a louder voice than usual.

  “Why did you want us to come over,” Aria said.

  “I need your help, with breaking in Alison’s room.  I think I have a lead,” Spencer said while closing the door.

  “Spencer are you crazy!  I am not breaking in my best friends room even if she is missing,” Aria shouts.

  “Keep you voice down,” I whispered to Aria.

  “We could save out best friends because maybe they are in danger and need our help,” I said looking helpless.

  Hanna and Aria looked at each other then looked at Spencer.

  “Fine,” Hanna and Aria said in Unison.

  Night Time

  When night rolled around we went next door to where Alison’s house was.  We walked up under Alison’s window.   I take out a rope with a hook on the end.  I throw and it missed the window and then the front door opened. 

  “Hide,” I whispered.

 I ran behind the bush with Hanna and Aria was in the tree by the driveway.  It was Mrs. And Mr. Dilaurentis going straight to the car.  They got in a black car and backed out of the drive way and drove off.  Hanna and I came out of hiding and Aria was trying to climb down the tree; but then she slipped and fell and I caught her before she fell to the floor. 

  “Thank you so much Spencer,” Aria said sounding reveled

  “You should not climb a tree with a dress and boots,” I said smiling at Aria.

  I was looking at Aria and I was just staring at her until Hanna broke my thoughts.

  “Can we get going Spencer,” Hanna yelled and whispered at the same time.

  I put Aria down and she fixed her dress.  I then turned around and ran straight for the front door.

  “I thought we were gonna climb the house wall,” Hanna said pointing to Ali’s window. 

  “That was before Alison’s parents came out of the house,” I sai

  I started to look for the key and when I was searching the pots I saw something shiny.  I picked it up and found out seconds later it was the key to her house.  I ran back to the front door and put the key in the hole and turned the key.  Then pushed on the door and the door unlocked.  I motioned the girls to come here and then I made my way inside.  I ran upstairs and went into Alison’s room and started looking for something that would tell us where Emily and Alison are. 

  After a half an hour I found nothing.  So I went and layed down on Ali’s bed all sad and then it started getting chilly.  I saw that the vent was right above her bed and that must suck.  Then I struck up from the bed with a blank face.  I got off the bed and looked around the walls for another vent and I was lucky I found one by her bed

“Hey Aria can you get a bobby pin,” I asked.

  “Sure,” Aria said walking to the bathroom.

Seconds after Aria comes out with a bobby pin and hands it to me.  I grab it and unbolt the vent.  There was four bolts I had to unbolt and after a couple of minutes I got the vent open.  I reach my hand and feel inside.  Right away I felt a big wooden box.  I grabbed it and pulled it out and put it on the bed.

  “Guys,” I say.

  Aria and Hanna turn around and look at the box and walk over to the bed where the box was.  I opened the box and there were notes from this A person.  As I read each one I realized these were threats and I looked at the girls.

 “Guys these are not notes; these are threats,” I said.

  “What,” Hanna said while taking a took a note out of the box and looked at it.

  “Tick – Tock Ali –A,” Hanna said out loud.

  “Guys I think we found Emily and Ali’s kidnapper,” I said in a serious tone.