Chapter 22: Pool Fun

Emily’s Pov

 It was 8:50 pm and so I started to make my way to the school.  I can’t wait to see Alison even though its been like not even a day not knowing that we might break up just makes me want to spend every possible second with Alison so I can savor the moments. 

 At School

 When I walked in the school someone grabbed me by the waist and I jumped and when I turned around I saw Alison.  I then relaxed; I kissed Alison and she kissed me back harder and then pulled away.

 “Why are we at the school,” I asked.

 “You know how we hanged out in the pool and we were having a fun time and then we kissed and then you ran off,” I said nervously.

 “Yes, but Alison it was more than just a kiss,” I said as I laughed a little.

 “I know,” Alison said while smirking.

 “Come with me,” Alison said while holding out her hand out.

 I took her hand and she led me to the pool.  When we walked into the pool place I was shocked.  There were candles everywhere and the lights were dim.  There were roses in the pool and I could smell Alison’s sent all over the place.

 “Oh my god, Alison its beautiful,” I say.

 “I am glad you like it,” Alison said and she strips down to her bikini.

 I just stare at her amazed by her body.

 “Ali I don’t have a swim suit,” I say getting nervous.

 “Don’t worry I stole one from your room,” Alison said and then threw me my bikini.

 “Thanks,” I say as I giggle.

 She just rolls her eyes and jumps in the pool.  I went to the locker room to change into my swimsuit.

 Alison’s Pov

As Emily went into the locker room I decided to swim a little.  I was going under water and coming up for air and I did that about a few minutes and then I felt arms around me and I jumped until I heard a whisper.

 “Hello babe,”

 I turn around and peck Emily’s lips and then slip out of her grip and swam away to the other side of the pool. 

 “You call that a kiss,” Emily shouted from the other side of the pool.

 “Well if you want a real one you will have to do our bet,” I shouted back.

 “What bet,” Emily said in confusion.

 “Remember when I said that Noel was liking Abby because of me well I won and the bet was if I won you have to skinny dip in this very pool,” I said as I got closer to her.