Chapter 2: That Wasn't Practice

Alison’s Pov

I start to open my eyes slowly.  I look around the room and theirs nothing.  All I see is a big black bag and a blonde girl that looks just likes at me. 

 “Hello sis,” The blonde girl said while standing up.

  “What are you talking about,” I say slowly.

  “Right I’m the daughter that nobody knows about,” She said while laughing.

 What the hell!  I don’t have a sister with blonde hair.  The only sister I have is Spencer.  As I was thinking someone hit me in the side of my stomach and a scream came out of my mouth. 

 “Hello my name is A,” said the black hoodie.

 “Really does that A stand for ass,” I said while I laughed a little in pain.

 “Someone has a big mouth,” said A

“Have she talked about Emily at all,” A said while looking at the blonde girl.

 “Um. No,” the girl said.

  All the sister talk I almost forgot about my best friend, Emily!  I started looking around and see if I can see her in the room but she was nowhere to be found.

  “She is not here Alison,” A said looking at me.

  "Where is she,” I yelled.

  “Tell me why are your feelings so different when we talk about this girl,” A said.

  “Is my sis gay,” The girl said while smiling.

  “No… and I am not anyone’s sister! 

 “Should we tell her Abby,” A said.

  “Sure I don’t care about Alison’s feelings,” The blonde girl said while looking down at her feet.

  “Abby,” I whisper.

   And then my face goes white.  I know that name but I just don’t know where I heard it.  I look up at the black hoodie when I heard dead.

  “Alison your little friend is dead.  I told you that you were going to say goodbye to one of your group members,” A said.

  My whole body went numb and I couldn’t breathe.  A tear started coming from my eye.  I started looking back on all the good memories. 

 Flashback

 I took Emily somewhere to get her mind off things.  Her father in the war and everything its hard for her so I bring her to the pool.  I was holding Emily’s hand in front of the pool.

  “Ok take off you blind fold,” I whisper in Emily’s ear.

  As Emily takes off her blindfold she looks at me confused.

  “I thought you might want a swim to get your mind of things,” I said with a smile.

 “Thanks but I really am tired right now,” Emily said looking down.

 I rolled my eyes; “Would you change you mind if I came in with you? I said.

  “Yeah,” Emily said looking at me. 

  “Ok great then go get dressed,” I said smiling.

  “What about you; you don’t have suit,”

 “I knew you would not go in so I have my bikini on under my clothes,” I said looking in her beautiful brown eyes.

  “Ok then I’m gonna go change,” She said while giggling.

  I took of my dress off and my shoes and put my hair in a ponytail then slowly went close to the pool.  As I was sitting down I heard footsteps and then was blinded by a spray of water.  A figure came up from the water and it was Emily laughing.

  “Come one Ali.  Take my hand,” Emily said with her hand out.

  I took her hand and jumped in.  As I came up to the surface Emily was right in front of me.  Looking at me with her Emily smile that just made everyone smile too.  As we were staring at each other Emily broke lock in eyes and pulled me to the middle of the pool.   When we got their Em started splashing me and giggled.  So then I did the same.  I was moving under water and coming up and kept getting splashed.  After a few minutes I came up from the surface and no one was there.  I started looking around being careful about where I go.  I felt something touch my feet and then I was Pushed up in air and then I fell into the water again.  I came up laughing and sprayed Emily.

  “Emily you scared me half to death,” I said stepping closer to her.

  “Sorry,” Emily giggled while she stepped closer to me.

  As Emily got closer to me I was getting nervous.  She took my hand and I didn’t flinch or move because I was paralyzed her touch. I was looking into her eyes and I just had to.  It felt like the perfect moment.  So I leaned in and kissed her beautiful soft lips.  She kissed me back and I was so happy.  I put my arms around her without breaking the kiss.  We had a make out session.  When we broke apart we looked into each other’s eyes.  Then Emily broke eye contact and swam away.

  “Where are you going,” I asked.

  “Home,” Emily shouted.

  I got out of the pool and chased after her. 

  “Emily,” I shouted.

  So I grabbed her arm and she stopped.

  “What’s wrong with you,” I said with a worried look.

  “I don’t want to be practice,” She yelled while looking into my eyes.

  “Em… that was not practice what happened in the pool,” I said.

  “I don’t know what to believe with your lies,” Emily said.

  I took my arm away from Emily and just stared at her as she walked away. I felt like I was going to cry inside.  I sat down on the bench and just stared at the lockers.

  End of Flashback