Chapter 41: Feeling Comfy

Alison's Pov

"Get up," a officer yelled.

I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes and push Abby off the bench where we fell asleep.

"Alison," Abby groaned.

"Get up we have to go with the police officer," I state as I slowly get on my feet and help Abby up. We both go with the officer and we go into the same room together. We sit next to each other. The officer sits across from us.

"Your parents are here, but with no lawyer because they think you two girls have nothing to hide," the officer states.

Abby and I look at each and just nod. We know how to lie good and we know how to get through things. We tell what happened with Abby and I am just a supportive person.

Mom and dad come in and we about to get up, but the officer stopped us.

"Ok so Abby tell me, did you kill someone and then explain why or why not," the officer said.

"I killed someone, but it was self defense. A person in a black hoodie had a gun pointing to me," Abby explained.

"Why did you run," The officer questioned.

"I'm 17 years old. I'm scared because I have no idea what to do," Abby stated.

"Now Alison why did you go with her," the officer said looking at me.

"She's my sister. I didn't want her leave again. I love my sister and I would do anything to help her," I explain.

"Well you girls are free to go home. Thank you for telling the truth," the officer said and we smiled and Mom and dad went to check us out.

We walked out of the room and sat down.

"What am I going to do. A is going to tell the police," I said with panic.

"Don't worry ask A for 5 or 3 favors in order for him not to tell," Abby explained.

"Your right," I breathe out.

"It's really over," Abby said with smile on her face.

"And I just broke up with Emily," I said dropping my grin.

"Hey don't worry. She won't be mad.... Right," Abby tried to usher me, but it's not working.

"I don't know,"

"Girls were ready," mom said and I ran to dad and hugged him and Abby ran to mom and hugged her. I feel like this family is complete, but my heart is not full of love. Because I made the biggest mistake.... Breaking up Emily.

Emily's Pov

"Mom can I go out," I ask.

"You give me your phone and you can go out," Mom stated.

"Ugh fine," I whined and took my phone out of my pocket and gave it to mom.

"You will get it back when you learn to answer it and not drink," Mom stated.

I walked out of the house and walked to Bea's house.

Once I got their I knocked on the door and Bea opened the door. One kid was on her leg and another kid was running around screaming.

"Em help," She asked.

I just smiled and picked up the boy that was attached to her leg and brought him over to the couch.

"Emmys here," The little girl says and jumps on my back.

"Ok how about we read you a story," I questioned.