Chapter 20: Love That Has To Be Let Go

Alison slanted it’s the little or old Ali and the past

When its not slanted its now Ali and present

 Alison’s Pov

 I wake up in my bed confused.  Was this a dream the party the fight with Emily.

 “Hello Alison,”

 I jumped a little and looked confused

 “Tori,”

 “Yep Alison its me, but not in the flesh and bone and I am sorry for that,” Tori said with a sigh.

 “This can’t be…your dead.  You died when we were like 9 or 6 years old,” I say as a tear dropped.

 “Alison I been watching you ever since I died and you need to stop pushing people away because of me, and I know you found someone amazing, but I know part of you pushes her away,” Tori said sitting on my bed and taking my hand.

 “How could I be so valuable ever since the car wreak, you were the first person I loved and then you died; its harder than it looks,” I say as I look at Tori’s hand and my hand collide.

 “Alison I seen you open up to Emily sometimes and then closes up like nothing happened; Alison, people love you for who you really are not for who you try to be just to close your emotions up.  I know opening up to someone is scary but love is like that.  Come with me,” Tori says.

 “You have gotten taller and pretty,” I said while smiling.

 “So have you,” She replied.

 We walk out of my room and find ourselves in the front yard.

 “What just happened,” I said shocked.

 “Alison I am showing you how nice and open you were to people before what happened to me so you can become that person again,” Tori said letting go of my hand.

 I then saw two girls in the corner and its Tori and I when we were 7 years old.

 “Alison I have to tell you something,” Tori said looking really nervous.

 “Tor you can tell me anything were best friends,” Alison said play pushing Tori.

 “Well ok then, I like you a lot… like more than a friend,” Tori said looking at Alison.

 Alison looks at Tori and then Tori starts leaning in to kiss Alison and when they kiss it was like their lips were made for each other.  They parted their lips and just stare at each other.

 “Wow,” Alison said quietly.

 “I know,” Tori replied.

 I get up from where I was watching them and tears start forming in my eyes.

 “I remember that day like its yesterday and I loved it because it was the first time that I knew that I was never going to be like the girls and boys that go to prom, I knew that I was different until high school started and really liked a boy then my head got confused,” I say quickly.