2 ❦

PATHEIC

  PATHEIC. Damien Grey is one pathetic boy. I wouldn't call that fucker a man at all.

"Hey Rick." I say as I see my old friend Richard Daniel's.

"Thanks for saving my ass,Kat." Richard says with a grin as he walks closer to me.

"I'm the only one who can kill you Ricky." I say placing my hand on his cheek, hitting it lightly.

I smile at him before walking past him. I hear his footsteps behind me causing me to mentally roll my eyes.

"I don't know if I should be happy or scared about what you said." Richard says as he walks next to me.

I look over at him and give him my million dollar smile. "See you soon Richard." I say walking towards the awaiting car at the back of the mall.

Killing Damien Grey is gonna be a lot easier then I thought.

"Daddy,I'm home!" I yell as I enter the family mansion.

Michelle walks out from the living room and smiles at me.

"Hey, your dad had some business so he left to the warehouse." Michelle explains. I nod and walk to the living room with her behind me.

"How long did you wait?"I ask a I take off my white air-forces.

"Two hours. I raided your pantry by the way." Michelle replies with a smile.

I roll my eyes and find a more comfortable way of sitting on the couch.

"I met Damien Grey and let me tell you he is one Pathetic fucker. It's gonna be easy to end him and his father's mafia." I say with a smirk already dreaming of that day to come.

"Do you think it'll really be that easy to eliminate him?" Michelle questions.

"To the most a week..and be ready he might pay a visit to your penthouse." I say as Michelle just nods.

Michelle Perez. Michelle has been my friend for over four years. She's like the sister I never had. She's an important piece in my life but not as important for me to risk my life.

Michelle would die for me if necessary. She's the realest bitch you'll meet,she'll take a bullet for me,do everything in her power to protect me and she'll never give out information of me or my dads mafia. She's been trained not to speak of anything that involves me or my fathers business.

She doesn't care to die she just cares for us to keep our promise if she ever does end up dying.

She made my father and I give her our word to take care of Mason. Mason is Michelle's little brother. He's four and is the cutest thing alive.
Of course my father and I swore to keep him safe if anything happens to her.