26 ❦

MASON

  MASON. Who the fuck is Mason and why were Draco and Katherine talking about him. I may have overheard some of their conversation on accident while I was walking by.

Walking into the room where Ivy was previously being choked out,I see Dylan and Ivy kissing.

"After almost being strangled to death you decided to make out?" I question leaning against the door frame.

Dylan groans and rolls his eyes. "Can I kill the giant deep voice man?" Ivy asks with a grin on her face.

You'd be dead if you did so.

Katherine's got a soft spot for that guy.

"Not to disappoint but he would crush you." Dylan blurts almost as if he could read my mind.

Ivy shoves him off the bed making him land on the ground with a loud bang.

"Did you guys find out where we are?" I ask getting myself back on what matters the most. Getting out of here.

"We're still in the state just in a town called BunkerHills. This town's abandon, hence why there's no one here." Dylan responds.

"Who brought us here." A deep voice says behind me making me slightly jump. I turn around and see Katherine and Draco.

"Answer the man." Katherine demands hitting the door.

"We don't know." I respond mentally wanting to shut her smart ass up.

"I know who." Draco's deep ass voice says making me raise a brow at him.

This man just said who brought us here.

"Kingston's." Draco adds,crossing his arms and looking down at Katherine who looks like shes gonna blow.

"Those fucking fuckers." Katherine mutters hitting the wall so hard that it makes a dent.

"Why would the Kingston's bring us here?!" I ask not believing a word that Draco says.

"They want both mafias. I'm sure you all know Sean and Dean are related. The Kingston's want both mafias and they were gonna make Amelia marry Damien. But since that didn't work out they're just gonna kill both leaders and heir's to both mafias." Draco explains.

Sneaky little fucks.

"So they have Sean and Dean captured and they sent us away because they thought we would all end up killing each other." Ivy points out making a face like if she just discovered test answers.

"Pathetic." Katherine whispers more to herself than to us.

"Then lets go of this house and save-." I cut myself off not knowing what to say. Should I say my father or our fathers.

"I can save my own dad. I don't need three pathetic followers." Katherine says crossing her arms over her chest.

Stubborn.

"Look Katherine im willing to work for you to save my dad but that doesn't mean I am gonna take a liking towards you." I respond giving her a straight face.

"No way in hell are we gonna work with you. You killed Michelle." Draco says stepping closer to me.

"Michelle's alive." Ivy yawns making everyone turn to face her.

Katherine closer to Ivy and stands in front of her with a look on her face that I cant identity.

Joy,Anger..?

"Michelle. As in Michelle Perez is alive?" Katherine questions gripping Ivy's chin roughly.

"Damn woman! Michelle is alive,we never killed her." Ivy responds shoving Katherine away.

Katherine and Draco share a look of pure happiness. Michelle means that much to them.

"We want her back." Draco demands towering over me with a deadly look on his face.

"You'll have her back if you help us." I respond with a blank face.

Sharing one look Draco and Katherine before they both nod.

"Let's get to work." Dylan says trying to lighten up the mood,failing miserably.

❦❦❦

AN: The story is coming close to an end!
Im still not done with it but its close!

Now before I make a final..

Who for endgame?

Happy or sad ending?

^^I was gonna make a sad ending but idk.. People might hate me if i do (lol)