16 ❦

IVY LEE

IVY LEE. Also known as Sean Grey's so called 'daughter'. It's quite interesting the way Ivy Lee kills. In fact if she wasn't apart of the enemies team Michelle and her would be great friends.

Fixing my outfit as I look at myself through my phone camera I catch Michelle and Draco flirting behind me.

"Stop flirting and get ready for your matches

"Stop flirting and get ready for your matches." I say putting my phone in my bag.

"See you guys." Michelle says before exiting the vip area.

Draco looks at me with an annoyed look on his face. "Cock blocker." Draco mutters.

"Maybe if you had the balls to just ask her out there would be no need for you to be such a dick to me." I mumble back before popping some candy in my mouth.

"I'ma go get ready for my match." Draco says before storming out the room.

He hates that i'm right.

I sit up from my chair waiting for Michelle's match.

The announcer comes out and introduces Poison,also known as Ivy Lee.
I must admit Ivy is a beautiful girl and i'm sure she's a good fighter but Michelle... Michelle is better.

"Amor!" The announcer yells making the whole crowd cheer and whistle.

I look down from over the railing and see Damien Grey and Dylan Matthews.

Hello,love.

Seeing their almost shocked faces when Michelle turns around causes me to chuckle.

Michelle smirks at Ivy who looks like she's about to explode.

Let the fun begin.

The bell goes off and soon Michelle and Ivy are both at each others throats.

Ivy punches Michelle in the ribs causing Michelle to fall but she stands up quickly and punches her right in the nose.

Blood falls from Ivy's nose but the fight doesn't stop. Ivy punches Michelle while Michelle kicks her stomach.

Michelle shoves Ivy and then jumps on her throwing many punches. Ivy blocks some of them but not enough.

Throwing one last punch right at Ivy's face causing her to get knocked out cold.
I notice Dylan standing up instantly as well as Damien.

The ref stops the match,taking Michelle off of Ivy. He lifts Michelle's hand and the whole crowd goes wild.

"Your winner,Amor!" The announcer yells.

I smirk as I look down at Damien who seems concerned about Ivy.

After a few seconds the ref checks on Ivy who just shoves him away,standing up quickly. Ivy walks towards Michelle gives her a hard punch to the face.

"Watch out Perez." Ivy says before walking off.

Michelle rolls her eyes and waves before also walking off.

Damn all the "Grey's" really are pathetic.

"

"She's a total bitch." Michelle complains as she drinks some orange juice.

"Draco's up next." I say,taking a drag from my cigarette.

Michelle stands up from her chair and looks at the ring. "Dylan Matthew's." Michelle says while pointing her juice box at Dylan who is warming up inside of the ring.

"Yeah..it's gonna be a hell of a match." I reply.

"Dylan is hot." Michelle blurts out just as Draco is about to enter.

Draco enters the ring with a smirk on his face. He winks at the crowd before getting in his corner.

The bell rings and both of them give a handshake before starting to throw punches at each other.

"Who do you think will win?" I ask looking over at Michelle.

Michelle looks at me before looking back at the crowd. "They both have arm muscle and seem to be fit. It might be a tie." Michelle responds.

"I don't think Draco would be happy to hear that. In fact he might just...punish you." I whisper in her ear causing her to tense.

Michelle looks over at me with a red tint on her face. "He's not my boyfriend, and he most certainly will not punish me." Michelle reclaims while crossing her arms.

I back away and smirk. "Lie all you want, but you both are in love." I respond looking back at the fight.

Draco is currently throwing punches at Dylan who is backing up. Draco stops punching him and smirks. Dylan throws a hard punch to Draco face causing his lip to start bleeding.

They both throw punches at each other until they're both in the middle of the ring looking at each other. They throw a punch at each other at the same time causing them both to fall back.

The bell rings and the match ends in a tie.

Looking over at Michelle I smirk. "You were right." I say giving her a clap.

Michelle laughs and walks over to the bar.

"He got your ass good." I say as I clean up Draco's busted lip.

"Shut the hell up." Draco responds swatting my hand away from his lip.

Slapping him across the face causing to groan and glare at me. "Michelle come clean this dick head's lip!" I yell as I walk away from Draco and wash my hands in the sink.

"Hey Michelle." I hear Draco say.

"Gross don't fuck in here." I blurt out before walking out of the room.

❦❦❦❦

I don't know about y'all but Katherine makes me question my sexuality.

Like... She's so HOT!

Any who.... what do y'all think about a little...ya know... Michelle and Katherine moment..?

OR

Ivy and Katherine moment..? Yk.

*PANIC*

ANY WHO! Let me know what you think of it. 👀😜