7 ❦

FRUSTRATED

FRUSTRATED. I'm fucking frustrated. The only thing on my mind has been Katherine Hart.

"You're zoning out again." Dylan says as he hits the back of my head.

I get pulled off of my thoughts and look up at Dylan. "I'll break your arm." I say with a glare.

Dylan puts his hands up in surrender and then laughs.

"What do you have?" I ask while straightening out my suit.

"We have a spy in the mafia." Dylan responds causing me to shoot up from my chair.

"Who the fuck is it?!" I demand.

"I don't know yet. But I've come to the conclusion that there is, because how else would Michelle had been able to escape?" Dylan responds as he walk around.

"Have told my father about this?" I ask while trying to keep my calm.

A traitor. A spy in our Mafia.

"No. I need to be a hundred percent sure to be able to tell him." Dylan replies while scratching his neck.

"I'll speak to him about it. Meanwhile you figure out more about this 'traitor'." I say which Dylan nods quickly to before walking out.

Dean Hart. He put a fucking spy in our mafia. That fucker will get what he deserves.

But not with Katherine's pain. I'll find a new way to hurt him.

Im definitely falling for the enemies daughter. Holy fuck.

"Damien your father said for you to be home for dinner. There will be guests coming over." Ben explains.

"Thank you Ben." I reply while facing out the window to see the mountains.

I hear my bedroom door open and close and take another hit of the cigarette.

"Why can't I get you off my mind." I mumble to myself before walking towards my bed.

I sit on the corner and pull out my laptop. I turn it on and call Dylan.

"What's up?" Dylan asks as he answers the call.

"What do you have on Dean?" I say as I type in some mafia stuff.

"Nothing much. He only has one daughter which is Katherine, he doesn't have any other family expect one cousin but he basically doesn't exist." Dylan responds.

Cousin..

"Find our about his cousin and track down there next shipment. We'll give Dean a little visit." I say with a smirk on my face.

"Will do. I'll text you the information in an hour." Dylan says before hanging up.

I shut my laptop and run my fingers thru my hair. I stand up and head to my bathroom.

I take off my clothing and walk into my glass shower.

Taking a cold shower has always helped me take my mind off things and right now. Right now my mind is on the enemies daughter.

I sound fucking obsessed.

"Who's coming to eat anyways?" I ask as I sit on the couch.

"Issac Kingston. He's a mafia leader and he's bringing over his daughter as well so behave." My father says.

I nod and place a gun on the back of my pants.

"Sir they're here." A maid says as she keeps her head low.

"Very well. Let them in." My father says with a demanding voice.

He always changes his tone when he's in his 'boss' mode or with a business partner.

I hear heels clicking and snap my head to the entrance of the dining room.

There stands Issac Kingston and his nineteen year old daughter, Amelia Kingston.

"Mr Kingston." My father says as he stands up to greet them.

"Sean." Mr. Kingston says as he gives my dad a quick 'business' hug.

"Hello Mr.Grey." Amelia says with a smile as she shakes my father's hand.

"Hello to you too Amelia." My fathers says with a smile to fake for my liking.

I walk over to them and stand in-front of Amelia.

"Pleasure meeting you Amelia."I greet as I bring her hand to my mouth,giving a kiss to her knuckles.

"Hello Damien." Amelia responds with a smile yet again.

"Let's eat now,shall we?" My dad says although it came out more like a demand.

Mr.Kingston nods and we all take  a seat around the dinner table.
Mr. Kingston sits next to Amelia while my father and I sit in-front of them.

"Amelia looks just like her mother." My fathers says while conversing with Mr. Kingston.

"She does. My apologies for my wife,she couldn't make it." Mr. Kingston says with a polite smile.

My dad eats his steak and nods.
"How old are you again son?" Mr. Kingston asks me while looking at me and Amelia.

"I'm twenty-one sir." I respond with a smile.

"My daughter here is nineteen-." Mr. Kingston gets cut off when Amelia hits his shoulder.

I hear her whisper something so quietly that I couldn't make out what she said.

I look at my father and see he's just smiling at the daughter and father.

Oh fuck no.

"Now Issac,what was it you wanted to offer?" My father asks while turning back to business mode.

"Ah yes." Mr. Kingston says as he straightens our his suit. "I wanted to offer you my best drugs in exchange for your best guns." Mr. Kingston adds.

My father looks over at me and then back at Mr.Kingston.

"I'll think about that offer." My father replies while sipping the last bit of his wine.

"Very well then." Mr. Kingston says while eating his steak.

Drugs for our Guns. That seems about fair. If the drug is good.