3 ❦

KATHERINE HART, she's the fakest bitch I've ever met

  KATHERINE HART, she's the fakest bitch I've ever met. Everyone says she's an angel,on newspapers,or on regular news she's always smiling,acting kind, she's like the an Angel sent from heaven.

But I know she's like a little demon sent from hell.

"What happened Damien?! You never fail a mission!" My father yells while slamming his fist into the table.

"Katherine Hart,father." I respond while continuing to eat my food.

"Katherine Hart? What was Dean's daughter doing at the mall?" My father asks in a more calmer voice.

"I have no idea. She was there and she bumped into me. She's a good actress might I say. She looked so innocent." I say while remembering her deep blue eyes.

She's the enemies daughter, Damien.

"Just like her mother." My father says more like to himself then to me.

I was about to ask him what he meant by that but got interrupted when Ben rushes in.

"Sorry boss.I have the location of Katherine Hart's bestfriend." Ben says having his phone in hand.

I stand up quickly and snatch the phone from Ben's grip. I look at the location and then put on my coat.

"Don't kill her son. You bring her back alive." My father warns me with a glare.

I don't respond and just leave the dining room. Ben orders some men to accompany me to Michelle Perez's penthouse.

"Kill the guards and take down all cameras." I whisper while walking slowly to the entrance of the building.

My men take down all the cameras and the guards.

I wait for the elevator to open with Ben by my side.

Once it's open we enter the penthouse. It's way to quiet in here.

"Is she here?" I ask Ben who simply nods.

I hear a microwave go off and instantly walk towards the noice.

Ben and I enter the small kitchen and see a brown haired girl with brown eyes looking at us with shock.

Got you.

"Damien Grey." Michelle Perez whispers while walking backwards as we get closer to her.

"Katherine Hart. Your bestfriend where is she." I demand.

"I'm not telling you shit." Michelle spits.

"Hard way it is." I say while hitting her head with my gun.