4 ❦

BITCH

  BITCH. Draco is being a fucking bitch,he's mad that Michelle was kidnapped by Sean and Damien Grey.

"Draco, Michelle can't be killed that easily." I say while sipping some wine.

"Isn't she your bestfriend, why aren't you going to save her from those assholes?!" Draco responds while gripping his blonde curls.

"Relax you fucking simp. She'll be fine." I say calmly.

"I hope that plan of yours works Katherine. If not Michelle's dead." Draco says before walking out of the living room.

Annoying ass.

I hear small steps coming towards the living room and place my glass of wine on the table.

"Masey!" I yell as I pick him up.

"Kathy where is sister?" Mason asks while making a curious face.

Adorable.

"You know how I told you that there is bad guys trying to get us?" I ask while tapping his cute nose.

"Mhm." Mason nods.

"Well I'm not sure if you remember but I also told you Michelle could leave this world and go to a place called hell right?"

Mason nods again with a frown on his face.

"She might be gone now. But you're gonna be strong and my dad and I will take care of you." I say while kissing his forehead.

I see the tears threatening to slip from his glossy eyes but I also see him fighting them. He's a brave little kid.

"Can we watch toy story?" Mason asks.

"Of course we can buddy." I say jumping him on my hip.

Mason giggles and soon enough we're watching Toy story three.

"They took Michelle?" My dad asks.

"Yeah." I respond while spinning in a spiny chair.

My dad had order a meeting with everyone at the warehouse so we're all currently in the meeting room.

"With all due respect are we just gonna let Michelle get killed? She's been loyal since she was eighteen." Draco says trying to keep his calm.

I take a drag of my cigarette and roll my eyes.

"Draco you more than anyone knows that everyone in this mafia will die eventually and if Michelle's time is right now then so be it." My dad responds.

Draco was opened his mouth to protest but I elbow him right in the stomach.

"Now back to the meeting as you know my rivalry with Sean Grey is back. I want everyone to be aware of there surroundings and as you know Katherine will be killing Sean Grey's son soon." My dad says walking around our men.

"Yes boss." Everyone says besides me.

Soon everyone is leaving the meeting room and getting back to work.

My dad stands in-front of me while rubbing his temple.

"What is it dad?" I ask,knowing something is up.

"Princess killing Damien Grey is gonna be hard and don't pressure your self to much. I know you'll be able to do it." My dad replies with a smile as he pats my head.

"Dad what's up?" I ask again.

He lets out a sigh before turning his back to me. "I haven't told you the full story of Sean and I's rivalry."

"I know dad. You're not the bad guy in the rivalry though,are you?" I ask while taking a last drag of the cigarette.

"It's truly complicated Katerina. Just know Sean and Damien Grey need to die." My dad says facing me. I reply with a simple nod.

I trust my dad.

"Rick I need a favor." I say while entering his house.

As soon as I walk in I see Richard with his eyes closed, holding a ginger girls head down to his dick.

Horny Fucker.

Richards eyes open and he faces me with slight shock in his face.
Guess he wasn't expecting me.

"Go to my bedroom I'll be there in a few." Richard says to the ginger girl. She nods and smiles at me before walking upstairs to his bedroom.

"That's traumatizing." I say before taking a seat on a single couch.

Richard rolls his eyes while zipping up his pants. "Ruined my time Katherine." He says before sitting down in-front of me.

"How cute of you to think I give a fuck." I respond.

Richard rolls his eyes yet again. "What's up anyways." Richard asks.

"I need a favor and before you can say no,you're doing it whether you like it or not." I add with a smile.

"Typical. What do you need?" He asks while sitting up straighter.

"Benjamin Clark,I need all the information you have on his by tomorrow." I say before standing up.

"Okay then." Richard responds as he also stands up.

He looks at me intensely while I look at him with a blank face.

"What?" I ask but get interrupted when he smashes his lips on mine.

I pinch his side causing him to pull back.

"Damn!" Richard yelps.

"I decided when to kiss you Ricky." I say getting closer to him.
"You do another stunt like that,I'll slit your throat." I add placing a soft kiss on his neck.

Richard shivers under my touch and I smirk.

"Tomorrow Rick. I'll be here at ten." I say before walking out of his house.