5 ❦

LOYAL

    LOYAL. Michelle Perez is one loyal bitch. She's been hit,shot and stabbed on her leg and she still hasn't said anything.

"Times ticking Michelle,might wanna speak now before it's to late." Ivy threatens as she plays with a knife in her hand.

"Kill me already." Michelle responds while rolling her eyes.

I watch from the double sided mirror as Ivy stabs Michelle's hand.

Getting her to talk will take forever.

"Has she said anything?" My father says making me turn around quickly.

"Doesn't look like it." I reply.

"Ivy will deal with her I want you to get ready for today. Today is the day you have a chance to kill Katherine Hart." My father says while patting my shoulder.

"See you later father." I say before walking off to my room.

In a few hours I'll see Katherine Hart.

"Looking good

"Looking good." I say as I look at myself in the mirror.

I'm coming for you Katherine.

I walk out my room heading downstairs.

"Are we ready? I ask Ben as I place some knifes in my suit.

"There's ten men outside of the club and five undercover people inside." Ben replies.

"Tell Dylan to keep a look out on the clubs cameras." I say before walking out of the house.

I see my father with a cigarette in hand as he rest against my car.

"Father." I say as I walk up to him.

"Damien you've killed plenty of people but Katherine is different. She's experienced too. I want you to be aware and prepared for anything alright?" My father says holding my shoulder tightly.