19 ❦

CONFUSED

  CONFUSED. Dylan,Ivy and I are currently on a cliff trying to think of why Katherine had come to find us.

"You know apart of me thinks shes telling the truth but what if her father sent her here to gain our trust." Dylan says throwing rocks off of the cliff.

"We should play along." Ivy blurts out causing me to face her in confusion.
"We play along,we get her trust,she'll take us to her dad and we'll kill them both." Ivy adds.

Dylan lets out a 'Ohhh' causing Ivy to smirk.

"Think about it." Ivy says hitting my head.

I shove her hand away playfully and look back at the sky.

I don't know what to believe.

Coming back to the house I went into my room and sat at my desk thinking of a plan. That when it hit me. Amelia's birthday. Its tomorrow.

Mentally hitting slamming my head on my desk knowing I don't have a gift for her. 

I pick up my phone and call Ivy. She'll know what to get her,shes a girl.

Obviously.

"What?!" Ivy says sounding more pissed than usual.

"I need you to buy a gift for Amelia Kingston,her birthday is tomorrow so bring it to me in the morning." I respond while pacing around my room.

"Will do,is that all?" Ivy asks.

"That's it. Also you and Dylan will also be coming with,so dress elegant." I say before hanging up,throwing my phone on my bed.

Are you lying? Is this all an act?

I'll have to find out.

I may fantasies you but I wont fall for your stupid tricks again.

Mark my words Katherine Hart.

Getting pulled out of my thoughts when i hear a knock on the door. Opening it im faced with Ben.

"What is it?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"Boss said you have a mission tonight." Ben responds handing me a folder.

"Thanks Ben." I say which he nods to and walks away. Once he's gone I shut my door and open the folder.

 Once he's gone I shut my door and open the folder

(AN: I WAS LAZY :> )

I throw the folder on my desk and walk to my closet. Opening my secret door and picking out my gun that I'll be using.

This is gonna be fun.

deciding to also pick out my clothing for tomorrow while im in here. After I've got my clothing I place it on the small table and will later order for it to be ironed.

Putting on my all black outfit as I get ready for the mission.

"Vincent Rodrigo." I say as I walk up to him.

He looks at me confused then with wide eyes. Guess he's heard of me.

Taking a seat next to him in the bar and ordering a glass of vodka. "Here's what's gonna happen, you're gonna walk out of this bar and go to the alley. You try anything I'll shoot you." I slightly whisper as I chug the whole vodka.

Vincent stands up leaving a one hundred dollar bill on the counter before starting to walk to the exit with me following behind.

We reach the alley and Vincent turns around. "Damien Grey its a pleasure to meet you." Vincent says while holding out his hand.

I point my gun straight at his face causing him to put his hands up in surrender. "Before you kill me, you should know I have information on both Dean Hart and your father." Vincent says with a smirk.

"Speak." I demand,lowering my gun.

Vincent chuckles as he pulls something out of his pocket,handing it to me.

I open the envelope and find a picture inside. Looking at the picture closely I realize that on the picture its my father and Dean Hart when they were a few years younger.

What the fuck.

"Dean Hart and your father are cousins." Vincent explains making me look up at him.

"What else do you know?!" I ask getting angrier by the second.

"Noth-." I don't even let him finish as I shoot a bullet straight to his head.

I walk towards my car as I try to keep my cool.

Why didn't my dad tell me.
If they really are cousins then why are they now enemies?!

❦❦❦

Super sorry that this part is short, I couldn't think of much more but don't worry I'll be making the rest of them longer.