29 ❦

War

War. This isn't a battle anymore,this is a war. And I'm planning on winning this shit.

"Draco will be in the car waiting for the signal,Ivy will be on right side with me,Dylan and Damien will go on left side." I repeat the plan.

"Lets do this." Ivy shouts clapping her guns together.

We all exit the warehouse and go to our different cars. Dylan and Damien are going in a blue sports car,Draco in a red Lamborghini,Ivy and I in a black sports car.

Going inside the drivers seat and starting to drive where supposedly the Kingston's are going to be at. Ivy loads up all the guns with amo,suddenly stopping.

I raise a brow at her making her clear her throat. "I know we never got along but I just wanted to say.. I never intended to hurt Michelle. Michelle is a lot like me and I honestly just wanted a friend." Ivy says looking out the window.

"Is this suppose to be the sweet speech,everyone does when they're about to die?" I question making her laugh.

"You truly have no heart,Katherine Hart." Ivy laughs.

"Don't fuck this up." Draco says through the ear piece. Definitely talking about the trio.

"Stop acting like your better than us." Dylan mutters making me almost burt out in laughter.

Draco is better than you. And I don't just way that because he's my friend.

"I'll shoot those three guards from here and you go down there." Ivy says pointing to where three guards.

I nod and jump off of crates until I reach the ground. Walking towards where the guards are making sure no one is around.
I see the three guards body's fall to the ground and quickly rush to them.

Checking all of their pockets to find an ear piece or a walkie talkie. Checking the last guys vest and finally finding a walkie talkie.

I turn it on and start hearing the conversation.

"Does anyone have the kids with them?" One voice asks.

Kids?

"The girl ran,i have the little guy with me." Another voice responds.

"Chase the girl!" The first voice says again before the sound is cut off.

Tapping my ear piece so that everyone can hear me. "They have two kids hostage,a boy and a girl. The girl ran." I say as I look in between the crates that I walk by. 

"Save the kids." Damien responds while breathing rapidly.

"The Kingston's just arrived. Sean and Dean are both blindfolded behind them." Draco says making me jump in joy.