24 ❦

21 YEARS AGO..  (3rd person pov)

"No way you're pregnant?!" Sean Grey asks in excitement, tearing almost falling out.

"I'm pregnant." Blair Grey responds holding up a positive pregnancy test.

Sean hugs his wife while tears fall on to his shoulder. "We're gonna be parents!" Blair yells in excitement.

"We need to tell Dean!" Sean says while pulling away from his wife and looking for his phone.

"And tell Lilian!" Blair says while wiping away her tears.

Sean calls his cousin Dean Hart,eager to tell his best friend the news.

"What's up brother?" Dean asks while playing with his wife's(Lilian) hair.

"You wont believe what I just found out." Sean says with pure joy all over his face.

"Did the american attack?!" Dean asks quickly straighten up in his bed. Making Lilian wake up and give her husband a questioning look.

"No,no not that. Blair is pregnant. Im gonna be a dad!" Sean announces as Blair stands in a corner while bitting her lip.

"You're gonna be a dad?!" Dean asks,shocked and happy for his cousin.

Lilian sits up and yanks her husband's phone from his hand. "Blair's pregnant?!" Lilian asks.

Sean chuckles from the other line and hands the phone to his wife. "I'm pregnant Lily!" Blair says.

19 YEARS AGO...

"Calm down baby." Dean says trying to call down his nervous wife.

"What if im not pregnant?" Lilian asks already afraid of disappointing her husbands and her dreams.

They've always wanted to have a little baby girl but they never had luck.

"Just do the test baby. If its negative,then so be it." Dean says holding Lilian's hands in his.

"Okay." Lilian says taking a deep breath before going into the bathroom.

Dean waits eagerly already wanting to know if this is their time. The time where they will finally be having a baby.

Lilian comes out with the pregnancy test in hand, not daring to look at it.

"Well?" Dean asks standing up and going to his wife.

"I didn't see." Lilian mumbles.

"Together." Dean says placing his hand on top of hers.

Lilian nods and they both take off their hands revealing a positive pregnancy test.

"Omg!" Dean yells while lifting up Lilian.

"We're gonna have a baby!" Lilian yells full of joy.

"We need to tell Sean and Blair!" Dean says while kissing his wife's stomach.

17 years ago...

"Its now or never Blair." Lilian says holding onto her best friend's hand.

"I wish this didn't have to end this way." Blair says tearing gathering in her eyes.

"Damien and Katerina will always be safe. Sean and Dean will take care of them." Lilian explains smiling.

"I know." Blair responds smiling back at her friend.

"Lets do this once and for all." Lilian says hugging her friend for the last time.

"Lets do this." Blair repeats gripping her gun tightly.

Blair Grey and Lilian Hart bust into the Kingston's mansion ready to end there husbands biggest rival.

The duo both shoot anything that moves as they walk closer to where Isaac and Ashley Kingston are.

The ones who blowed up Dean Hart's and Sean Grey's warehouse.

That day that very day Blair Grey and Lilian Hart lost their life's In a battle that could've ended their problems.

They could've lived up to be a big happy family but no. Isaac and Ashley Kingston ruined it all. By shooting them right in the heart.

They then placed their bodys in a old cabin where Dean,Sean,Blair and Lilian use to visit all the time.

The Kingston's made it look as if Blair and Lilian had fought and killed each other. They spread Blair's and Lilian's blood around the house. Put shattered glass,broke windows,smashed vase's.

Everything to make Sean Grey and Dean Hart be enemies.

They wanted to break up the Grey's and Hart's and they did that.
They accomplished just that.

❦❦❦❦❦❦

THE BACKSTORY IS HERE!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ON THEIR PAST COMMENT THEM AND ILL ANSWER!

(THIS BOOK IS STILL GOING)