17 ❦

THEY LOST

  THEY LOST. I know it was a hard fight but they lost. I ended up not fighting since I actually didn't want to.

"Michelle Perez is one bitchy,bitch." Ivy puffs while doing her makeup.

"Hoes mad." Dylan jokes making Ivy throw makeup brushes at him.

"That Draco dude,He must be Michelle's boyfriend. Meaning he's also in the mafia." I say finishing my vodka.

"He's so fucking hot. Not surprised you lost to him." Ivy blurts looking at Dylan while laughing.

Dylan rolls his eyes and stands up,walking closer to her. "Yet you scream my name." Dylan replies pecking her lips.

Restraining myself from puking I stand up and shut the door behind me.  I walk out of the changing room and into the underground parking garage.

I take out a cigarette and lean against the wall.

"Damien." I hear that familiar annoying voice say.

Taking my cigarette out of my mouth and placing it in between my fingers I push myself off the wall and walk towards Michelle Perez.

"Michelle." I greet with a grin on my face.
Looking me up and down before looking at me,Michelle smiles.

"I have a gift." Michelle says while pulling out a piece of paper from her back pocket.

Looking at the paper in her hand and then at her I chuckle. I grip Michelle's throat and push her against the wall.

Watching as Michelle gasps for air while holding onto my hands. "What game is Dean playing,Michelle?" I ask making my grip on her throat less tighter.

"L-like I would tell y-you." Michelle spits digging her nails into my hand.

"Oh but you will. This time I'll make sure of it." I respond tightening my grip.

Michelle is off the floor while trying to make me release my hold on her throat.

"AH!" Michelle screams as Ivy digs the knife into her hand.

"Tell us!" Ivy yells twisting the knife.

"Never." Michelle responds while gritting her teeth.

Drinking my vodka as I watch the way Ivy torturers Michelle.

"If Ivy gets information out of her take her to a cell afterwards,and if not..kill her." My dad says as he walks by.

I look away from the double sided mirror,looking at my dad who's walking away. "Dad." I say as I walk towards him.

He stops and turns around with a raised brow. "Yes?" My dad questions.

"Amelia Kingston invited me to her twentieth birthday,will you be atending?"

My dad looks at his phone then back at me. "I'll have to see. Don't sleep with her." My dad responds starting to walk away before I can answer.

I'm not gonna sleep with her.

I walk out of the basement and head into my room,changing into shorts and throwing a shirt over my shoulder. I walk into the training room and begin.

Letting out all my frustration out as I punch the punching bag with all of my strength. Hitting it over and over again.

"What did the poor punching bag do to you?" Dylan jokes taking me out of my thoughts.

Rolling my eyes I walk over to a towel and wipe it across my forehead. "What do you want?" I ask not even looking at him.

"Katherine-" As soon as he said her name I looked at him with a raised brow.

"-Had been seen at the underground fighting club last night as well. She was there with Draco Miller and Michelle in the vip area." Dylan finishes showing me security camera footage.

"They knew. They fucking knew we'd be there!" I say standing up with pure frustration.

Fucking Hart's.

"They knew alright.. but they don't know that we have Michelle captive." Dylan says with a smirk.

"The Hart's wont know whats coming for them." That being said I throw on my white shirt and walk to where Michelle is.

I slam open the door causing Ivy to face me. I ignore her and walk up to Michelle.

"Gigs up. I already know Katherine was also in the underground fighting club last night." I say holding Michelle chin.

"Question is why?" I add.

"Would you like to know?" Michelle responds sarcastically while smirking.

"Why does Katherine act like an angel to the public?" Dylan asks leaning against the wall. 

"Act? Katherine is an angel." Michelle spits trying to hide the smile that threatens to leave her face.

"Speak now Michelle. In fact I have a suggestion. You tell us everything you know, we let you free." Ivy says walking closer to Michelle, shoving me away.

"Id rather die." Michelle responds while spitting in Ivy's face.

Ivy laughs wiping her face with her palm. "I like her." Ivy says with a smile as she looks at Michelle.

Dylan and I look at each other with a 'Shesfuckingcrazy' look. Looking away from Dylan and back to Ivy who's just creepily smiling at Michelle.

"Kill her." I demand before walking out of the room.

❦❦❦❦

I read a comment saying Dylan, Damien and Ivy are cocky and to full of themselfs which made me laugh.

I agree.