9 ❦

PATHETIC

  PATHETIC. I feel pathetic knowing I don't have the guts to kill Katherine Hart.

She's just so..I don't even know how to explain her. She looks so innocent like she has nothing to do with her father..Im pathetic.

"Damien,hello?" Ivy waves her hand in-front of my face to get my attention.

I glare at her and sip my wine. "You're coming with me to pay a little visit to Sean Hart." I say.

"Seems like a demand more than a question dear cousin." Ivy responds.

"You're not even my cousin." I say, rolling my eyes.

"Eh,whatever I'll go get changed then we can go." Ivy says before walking out of my room.

Have patience.

I run my fingers through my hair as I wait for Ivy to finish getting ready.

"Let's go quick some ass!" Ivy says as she comes down the stairs.

I roll my eyes and start walking out the house.

"Ivy,and Ben follow me the rest of you stay close but hidden." I demand as I start walking closer to where Dean Hart and his team are.

Ivy,Ben and I hide behind some large crates as we try to hear there discussion.

"Have you heard anything about Katherine?" Dean asks to an unknown person.

Katherine?

"We haven't heard anything sir. She's most likes with Michelle." The man answers.

"Let's go now before they leave." Ivy whispers which I nod to.

"Dean Hart." I say as I step forward so the enemy can see me.

"Damien Grey where's your father. Is he to much of a pussy to show his face." Dean says with a grin on his face.

"My father is no pussy beside I simply came to have a chat." I reply as I play with my gun in my hand.

"You truly are one pathetic little boy. I'm not gonna talk to Sean's son." Dean chuckles as he finishes his sentence.

He whispers something to the man beside him. The man nods and walks off while saying something in his earpiece.

"I'm not a little boy Dean. This is a simple warning. Don't mess with my family." I say before walking away.

I hear footsteps behind me signaling that Ivy and Ben are following me to the car..