15 ❦

TONIGHT we discover Dean Hart's secret, This address better mean something

TONIGHT we discover Dean Hart's secret, This address better mean something. If not its a waste of my fucking time.

Hoping everything goes well tonight. I put on my black shirt with a black sweater and some shorts. Giving myself one last glance in the mirror before leaving to Ivy's room.

I knock on her door waiting a whole three minutes before she finally opens her door. I look at her outfit before looking back at her.

"I'ma be fighting what do you expect?" Ivy says rolling her eyes as she shuts her door from behind her.

Looking back at her outfit which considers of a red sports top/bra and grey basketball girl shorts. "Not acceptable Ivy." I protest.

"You have such big brother energy. Don't worry Damien if anybody looks at me in the wrong way they'll be sorry." Ivy responds,smirking before she starts walking.

I roll my eyes as I follow behind her until we're at the front door. I turn to face her. "Tell Dylan to hurry up." I say causing her to flip me off.

Before Ivy can take out her phone an annoying voice from behind us. "I'm here!" Dylan says in a singing voice as he rushes towards us.

"Finally." Ivy says as she exits the house.
I follow behind her while playing with my keys.

We all get into the car, Ivy in the passenger, Dylan in the backseat and me in the driver seat.

"Music?" Dylan suggests.

"Hell no." I respond smacking his hand away from the radio.

"Name." The worker asks not looking up from the computer.

"Great service. I'm Ivy Lee." Ivy says sarcastically slamming her hand on the counter.

The woman looks up from her computer while rolling her eyes. "Names." The lady asks again.

I'ma literately kill this bitch.

"Listen babe i'm sure you already know us so just let us in." I say containing myself from shooting her brains out.

"Listen babe, you must be new but i'll let it slide. In here you're a nobody. No one cares if your the son of a mafia leader." The woman says with a straight face before typing something in her computer.

"Bitch." Ivy mumbles from besides me.

"Sign this." The woman says sliding a paper towards us.

Dylan grabs it and signs it handing it to Ivy who hesitates to sign it at first but signs it anyways. I grab it and sign it handing it back to the lady.

"The three of you fighting?" She asks.

"Yeah." Dylan responds crossing his arms.

"Names?" She asks looking from the computer with a raised brow.

"Grey." I reply not having to think twice about it.

The grey's aren't pussies. We fear of no one and will not hide our identities.

"Amor." Ivy replies causing the girl to chuckle. Ivy glares at the girl while stepping forward. "What?" Ivy asks cleary pissed.

"There's already an Amor. Infact shes the best female fighter here." The girl responds going back to being serious.

"Poison." Ivy says before walking away.

"Viper." Dylan says saluting the girl.

"You can head in now." The girl says pointing to a door where there is many guards.

Dylan and I walk in side by side looking for Ivy in the crowd.

"There she is." Dylan says while pointing to Ivy who has just entered what looks like a changing room.

I roll my eyes and walk over to the door knocking on it till someone opens.

"Hello,my fight is up next. Talk later." Ivy says before slamming the door shut.

"Girls." I mumble before walking towards some seats up front.

Dylan and I await for Ivy's match to start as the announcer walks into the ring.

"Ladies and Gentlemen tonight we have a new fighter ...Poison!" He yells as Ivy walks in with her hands up high.

Ivy is well known in the criminal world for the way she assassinates people. She kills people in such a disturbing way which also disgusts me. She's also known for being my father's some what 'daughter'.
Although they're not daughter and father,but they do seem like it.

"And next we have our one and only...Amor!" The announcer yells making the whole crowd cheer and whistle.

Amor enters the ring while flipping off everyone in the crowd. Her back is faced to me at all times.

I watch her closely until she finally turns around to face Ivy.

"Holy shit." Dylan mumbles.

Michelle Perez looks at Ivy with a wide smirk on her face. Trying to prove a point.

I'm not exactly surprised that Michelle Perez would be competing here since we did find this address in her home.

"Ivy's definitely pissed." Dylan says making me turn my gaze to Ivy who looks like she wants to rip Michelle's head off.

"Alright let the fight begin!" The announcer says before rushing out the ring.

The bell is rung as Michelle and Ivy circle around each other,watching their steps closely.

Michelle throws the first punch,hitting Ivy across the face. Ivy quickly recovers, hitting Michelle in the ribs.

In a matter of seconds they're both lunging at each other like if there's no tomorrow.

Looking over at Dylan who is watching the fight intensely causing me to chuckle.

Ivy's clearly pissed at the fact that Michelle got her fighting name and managed to escape from her,also the fact that she was not able to get information out of her as well.

Shit is definitely going down,tonight.