27 ❦

DAMIEN

DAMIEN. I did it all for his love. My parents did 'fore' me to get him to love me but somehow i managed to fall in love with him. He's just so perfect.

"What are you guys gonna do now?" I ask my parents who wear all black outfits.
My mom is even wearing a tight and I mean tight black leather suit.

"Now we let the war begin sweetheart. To do that we need to get Michelle and Mason Perez." My mom responds brushing my hair with her fingers.

Mason and Michelle?

"Who are they and why do you need them?" I question,confused on who could these Perez children could be.

"Michelle Perez is the best friend of Katherine Hart. Mason is Michelle's little brother and a big part of Dean Hart's heart." My mom explains looking at me with a smile.

(AN:LMAOO HART,HEART^^)

"I want Damien alive." I say crossing my arms.

My dad turns around and looks at me before responds. "Darling,Damien has to die."

"Why cant you ever do anything for me?!" I shout crossing my arms angrily.

"Understand All of them have to die." My dad says with a glare.

I storm out of the room and into my room leaving my ridiculous absolutely horrible parents alone.

My mom had came into my room to get ready since the 'war' is gonna be happening tonight. A little exaggerated if I say so myself.

I put on a white crop top and red sweatpants. Might need to fight so I need to be able to move.

Pulling my yellow blonde hair into a ponytail and grabbing my golden gun while also putting on the diamond necklace Damien Grey gave me

"Miss Amelia your parents await for you in the car." My personal maid,Maria says keeping her head down low.

Walking over to her with a small smile.
"Maria I told you to stop calling me Miss. You're like second mother to me." I say kissing her forehead.

"You must go now Amelia." Maria responds pushing me gently towards the door.

I nod and walk downstairs and out of the house,into the awaiting black car.

Entering I see my parents talking about the fight that will be going down and all that stuff,not caring for my presence.

"Let's go." My dad tells the driver who quickly obeys.

Alright. Katherine Hart,Dean Hart,Sean Grey,Damien Grey,Ivy Lee,Dylan Matthews, Michelle Perez,Draco Miller will all die tonight.

My parents will take over three mafias.

Okay..