23 ❦

BALL

BALL. The dance at the ball is starting in a few seconds. I want to shoot up the place. I can't even stand seeing the Grey's.

"Don't murder anyone." Draco whispers as we dance in a circle. I roll my eyes at him. "Funny."

Draco chuckles as we dance together in the dance floor. "Don't touch me." I groan, slapping his hand.

"Its the dance Katherine." Draco responds rolling his eyes. "The dance can kiss my a-." Before i can finish im spined around and onto the next guy.

Looking up I see Dylan miller and slightly smirk. Placing my hand in his i lean down so i'm closer to his ear. "Wonder how my dear uncle-cousin is doing." I whisper making him tense up.

Pathetic.

"What ever do you mean." Dylan asks trying to act normal.

"Don't try to play dumb Dylan. I know you know that my father and Sean Grey are cousins." I respond facing him with a normal face.

"You wont tell anyone about this. You'll spill everything when we meet up." I add before spinning once again.

"Katherine." Damien says in a low husky voice.

"Damien." I respond,mocking him.

"Will you be meeting with us?" Damien whispers,his breath hitting my ear almost making me shiver.

"Of course. Don't think I forgot you killed Michelle though. She was my best friend." I respond in a low voice.

"Life isn't fair,princess." Damien says before I spin away an onto my next partner.

Annoying ass.

After dancing and dancing it was finally over. Walking side by side with Draco as we walk towards my father.

"My feet are killing me." I mumble.

"What do you want me to carry you?" Draco asks sarcastically. I Shove his shoulder harshly making him stumble.

"We're leaving." My dad says as Draco and I reach the table.

"Thank goodness." I respond grabbing my small bag.

The three of us walk towards Amelia, Ashley,and Issac Kingston are.

"Katherine." Amelia says getting up,slight struggling since her royal blue dress is so big.

"Amelia." I greet with a smile nowing damn well its fake.

"We got some business to deal with,so we came to say goodbye." My dad explains.

Mrs and Mr Kingston both nod and smile. "Thank you for coming Dean." Mr.Kingston responds shaking my dad's hand.

"Goodbye Mr and Mrs Kingston. Happy birthday Amelia." I say before walking off. 

We were just walking to our cars when we saw the Grey's next to them.

"Dean,Katherine and peasant." Sean Grey greets while chuckling to himself. He walks closer to us with his followers behind him.

"Pathetic." I mumble to Draco who keeps a straight face.

"Sean if you want to fight you're more than welcomed too just know-." My dad takes a step forward. "- You're gonna lose."

"Lose? I have never lost a fight and you will defiantly not be the acception." Sean chuckles.

"Your daughter couldn't even kill my son! You see how it runs in the family?" Sean adds looking at me up and down.

Bitch. You're literally my fathers family.

"Katherine could kill Damien in a snap of a finger. Your son is the one falling head over heels for her, that's why he cant kill her." My dad spits stepping closer.

"Damien would never fall for Katherine. In fact even Lilian didn't love-." Sean Grey gets cut off when bullets start to fire around us.

"Shit." I groan as Draco tackles me to the ground, covering me from any bullets.

Great. Now my ten thousand dollar dress is also ruined.

"Get up follow me!" I hear my dad yell.

Draco gets up quickly and helps me up. We run towards the cars passing the Grey's who hide behind bricks.

"Rip the skirt off,damnit!" Draco yells while pulling me.

Letting out a sigh as I dip the dress off leaving me in black shorts and a white tube top.

Not dressed for fighting.

Running behind Draco and my dad i see a bomb under the car. Just fucking great.

"Turn back!" I yell quickly making my dad and Draco stop and turn around.

Looking around to see that the bullets had stopped I see the Grey's infront of us with guns in their hands.

"This is not how it was suppose to end but it'll do!" Sean Grey yells looking at my father than at me.

"Look there's a bomb in that car!" I explain while pointing to the car.

Before they can complain or respond, the car blows us.
Smoke is all you can see now.
Everything is dark and you can feel the heat.

"Draco,dad!" I yell while still laying on the ground.

I turn to my side and see Draco laying near by with a piece of glass in his stomach.

No. No. How'd that even get there?!

My eyes start to slowly close as I cough loudly. Great.

My death will be so not epic.

Before my eyes shut I hear voices,yelling but after that its all black.